1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello fellow Pokegamers

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by jrutlm21, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrutlm21

jrutlm21 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi my name is Jesse I'm a long time fan of Pokémon games from this post I would like to introduce myself and would like anyone reading to give me a shout whenever you are feeling generous to trade Pokémon I've been unable to play Pokémon games now for almost 4 years and I would love to try and get some event only Pokémon Keldeo especially he's my favorite legendary so I'm friendly and willing to
    give away shiny Pokémon and others when I get in the future we can exchange email or friend codes if you want just let me know thanks

2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hi Jesse, welcome to LV! It's sad to hear that you haven't been able to play the games for a while. :( Hope you find that Keldeo!

If you have any questions about the site, don't be shy! Feel free to ask a staff member or a Mentor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kailisa

Kailisa School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Cool! Trading! *_* but I will need to ask what Pokémon you want beforehand XD welcome and enjoy you stay :3
    Keldeo is awesome! but of course all other Pokémon too hehe and my fav is Jirachi *_*

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor, Jesse! Since you're interested in trading, I'd recommend going here. Everyone's pretty friendly, so don't be shy to reach out.
    Well, I hope you enjoy the site, if you ever need help, feel free to message the mentors. I hope you enjoy it here! Good luck and have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I don't have a Keldeo, but I'm sure there's someone here that can help you with it.

Anyway I hope you'll have a great time here and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them :)

6. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I don't have a Keldeo, and besides, my sister's using my Y cartridge, so trading is impossible for me at the moment anyway. :P
    Though, as LostSpirit said, there's a trading forum, so good luck finding yourself a Keldeo! c:

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Awe, I wish I had a Keldeo to give you.. but alas I only have one and am hoping to keep it. Good luck, though, and I really do hope you'll find one soon! Luckily we have many amazing members around Lake Valor to help out so keep at it. You'll get one eventually. =] It is super cute, isn't it? One of my favorites too.

Anyways, big welcome, Jesse! Hope you've been enjoying the forum so far and will stick around. Don't forget to ask if you ever need any help along the way!

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Jesse you have a beautiful name and also you look like a good person, so it will be good to have you in the forum :). If you need something, don't be shy, and ask. Said that I hope you make a lot of friends here...Welcome to Lake Valor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.