1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Fellow Pokemon Players!!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheGameroid2000, Jun 26, 2017.

1. TheGameroid2000

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    Hi I'm new and I would like to make some friends, and gain some experience on how to use this website!

2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here~
    Hope to see you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey there! Welcome to Lake Valor, see ya around. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else. We're all super friendly here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Gameroid, welcome to LV. n~n Would be cool to learn more about you as a new member, but I do hope you'll have fun here otherwise. :) If you need help you're welcome to ask!

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! If you go to the home page, and click the "Play Tour" button, it'll show you around. I'm working on expanding it to cover threads, PMs, and potentially the shop as well; though, a human touch always helps, so feel free to ask if you need anything.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, a perfect place to make friends :D If you need any help with the site then just hit me up anytime!

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey, gameroid! Feel free to ask me questions if you are having trouble with something. Have you been enjoying LV so far?