1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MadameNakatori, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadameNakatori

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone! I am Madame Nakatori, or Vixie, whichever you prefer. I going to put the different thing about me in bullets to avoid cluster

• My favorite Pokémon type is dark

• My favorite Pokémon is an 3-way tie between Gengar, Umbreon, and Leafeon

• My hobbies are cooking, drawing, gaming, singing, photography, deviantart, iFunny, and roleplaying

• My favorite color is violet

• I am young but sometimes mature for my age

• Fandoms maybe? Black Butler, Pokémon (of course), creepypasta, Doctor Who, youtube, and Fairy Tail

I guess that is all for now. Bye!

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, omg more fairy tail fans :D Judging from what you like, I'm sure you'll fit right in :) Enjoy your time and if you have any questions, be sure to contact me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! Gengar is one of my favorite Pokémon as well (bet you couldn't tell!). You should check out our Roleplaying Institute (http://lakevalor.net/forums/forum/58-roleplay-institute/), and if you wanted to post some of your art here, you can create a gallery through your User CP.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member! Enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ooh, you cook? What're your favorite things to cook? I'm not really a good cook since as I mostly make basic things (like pasta lool) but it would be awesome to learn soon. Want to make many delicious things. n~n Welcome to Lake Valor and good to meet you.

Seems like you'll fit in nicely, especially if you're a big Pokémon fan like the rest of us. Stick around and such, yes? I would be sad if a fellow Fairy Tail fan left. ahhh

5. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Another supporter of the glorious dark type joins Lake Valor! Let the dirty fairies cower in fear before us! >:D

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh Dark types are awesome they're also my favorite type of Pokémon as well that's cool and Umbreon is awesome my favorite Eevee starter <3. We have some things in common yeah! Welcome to Lake Valor it's so great to have you on the forum! Send me a message if you ever want to chat or let us mentors know if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.