1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello from BZRich64

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by BZRich64, Jun 12, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I was just invited to this place by someone on FanFiction.net, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been a fan of Pokémon pretty much my entire life. My introduction was the anime and card game but I got into Adventures and the games pretty early, too. My first Pokémon game was Yellow/Special Pikachu Edition and my favorite so far would probably be OmegaRuby. I recently started a fanfic called Pokémon Four Journeys combining aspects from all over the franchise that I have on FanFiction.net, which is now on here, in the Literature Library. Other than that I haven't been very active in the fandom, but hey, things can change.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Glad to have you join us! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun, everyone's super nice here.
    I hope you decide to share your fic in the lit library! There's a whole bunch of writers and avid readers here! <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey! Seems like we're getting a whole bunch of new writers here from ff.net (guilty of that lol) Like Aero says, we have a Literature Library where you can post your fanfiction! There's also roleplay collaborations, which I will say can be addictive (in a good way of course)

Nice to see a fellow writer here at the Lake! Everyone's very easygoing and friendly, so feel free to talk to myself or just about anyone else on here!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there! Glad to see you joined :D It's rad to see you posted your fic already! Man, I remember when I played yellow for the first time and I was in awe.

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Glad to see you joined and you already posted your work! I am so excited to get to know you and read your writings! I hope you enjoy it here!

A very warm welcome,
    Vig

6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Welp. You already seem to know of the Literature Library so....
    Hope to see you around~

7. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, hopefully you might find new ways to be active in the fandom here, as well as being part of the growing literature section c:

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor. We hope you will enjoy your stay here!

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ORAS. <3 Unova is my favorite region, but Hoenn's also really high up there haha. Glad you played those remakes, they're wonderful!

Nice to have you here on LV as well. Hopefully you'll end up calling this place home, we're a great community. ^^