1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello from the Phils.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DarkraiZero, Jan 21, 2019.

1. DarkraiZero

DarkraiZero Youngster

Francisco
    (Chespin)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽166.2
    I'm DarkraiZero. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the highway subdivisions are, and I am not married. I am an employee of the Kame Yu Dept., and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Nah. I'm not like that. I just live my life the way it is and read fics. I was recommended here by Wizard from FFN. My top 3 favourite Pokémon are:

Nice to meet you all!:thumbsup:

Ryan likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Nice to see you here! If you have any questions, please let me or another staff member know! You are welcome to come join us on our Discord Server as well, where we can often be found chatting about all sorts of things. Hope to see you around! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DarkraiZero likes this.
  3. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey DarkraiZero, welcome to Lake Valor!

DarkraiZero likes this.
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I hope you have a great time here! (I had to search up the reference... nice one.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DarkraiZero likes this.
  5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hello and welcome!

DarkraiZero likes this.
  6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey cool! A fellow FFN user! Always great to have new faces here. Let me know if you have any questions or just want to chat. See ya around :)

DarkraiZero likes this.
  7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there, welcome to the lake! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

DarkraiZero likes this.
  8. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy the waters here. What kinds of fanfiction do you like to read if you don't mind me asking?

DarkraiZero likes this.
  9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello and welcome to the Lake. I hope that you enjoy yourself while you are here! :3

DarkraiZero likes this.
  10. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    A sense of kinship.
    Now one more Zero joins us.
    This is a good day.
    Welcome, Zero! I'm also Zero, and a fan of various wordplay including haiku (no relation to Zer0). Your introduction seems to be strangely heroic (or maybe villainous?), but in the opposite way as a man who does 100 squats, 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, and runs a 10k every day: rather than acting as if a simple lifestyle is extraordinary, you're hiding extraordinariness behind a veil of a simple life...

Anyway, welcome! What how long have you been a fan of Pokémon, and what was your first experience with it?

DarkraiZero likes this.
  11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Zero! oop those images don't load for me but I totally agree that Mesprit is awesome. I hope you'll enjoy your time on LV :>

DarkraiZero likes this.
  12. DarkraiZero

DarkraiZero Youngster

Francisco
    (Chespin)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽166.2
    Thanks! I like how you guys are hospitable and all.

Hey there. Thank you for accepting me here too!

It appears that I will.

Then you might like this one:

Sono chi no sadame!

Eyy. This is a surprise hahaha. I might come across your account one of these days. Alright then. You too.

I'll be sure to hit you up by then. Thank you!

I'll be sure to enjoy it if it's not too cold or too hot hahaha.

I enjoy reading fanfics under Pokémon, SvtFoE, Naruto, Ace Attorney, Steven Universe, Re: Zero, DarliFra, and some others. I may go beyond the average SFW types though hehe.

Hi and thanks for the welcome! Hope we'll get along well soon.

I'll be sure to do that. The community seems warm and friendly enough :D

Though strange it may be
    Fate does play with us often
    For good or for bad
    Hello there, Zero! Meet the real Zero! I'm a fan of reading various stuff to my liking and Chemistry.

Oh thanks. I do want to live my life quiet and without strife, though, like a plant. It's not like I'm a loose serial killer with the power of blowing things up through the use of bomb transmutations in the manifestation of a cat, a cat-plant, and a skull-faced toy tank out for the hands of beautiful girls.

I got that reference there hehe.

I've long been a fan of Pokémon fror 10 years already. But my first experience with it was when I was still a wee child watching a Filipino dub of the Pokémon anime.

Just some tidbit: this username was inspired from two of my favourite characters, Zero and Darkrai. So I was like, hey why not conjugate the two together?

It's my first time so I really don't know how things work hehe. Yup, Mesprit is really cool; I even have a fanfic about her (genderless, I know, but I still refer to Mesprit as a female) that I'll soon post here.

I'll be sure to enjoy here. Thanks!

#12 Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2019
  13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV, I hope you enjoy your time. Be sure to check out the rules and find out how to merge your discord account with LV so you can fully enjoy our discord server!

14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Well hello there! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I like your pfp :D
    If you need any help, my PMs are open :3
    Have two often overlooked links:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    You'll find how to use bbcode like the "Pokémon" thing over there ^^
    note: for more info on that specific bbcode check this post out

Also other tip, you can use the "+ Quote" button at the end of posts to reply to multiple people at the same time ;D An "Insert Quotes" button will appear next to "Post Reply".

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Thats the coolest intro I've ever read!
    Welcome to LV, mate! I'm sure you will have a great time here! See ya around! ♡

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome
    IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?!

17. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I read through this whole thread and was really disappointed no one noticed it. All is right again.

Welcome to LV, my dude. I had a Josuke avatar for the past year or two. Let me know if you have any questions.