1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello, guys. Jargus here!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by jargus, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jargus

jargus Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, Pokémon fans! My name is Lucas and I will introduce myself for us.

* I'm 23 years old, brazilian, and I'm Pokémon fan since 1998 (when Pokémon arrived in Brazil). My favorite Pokémon is Vaporeon. I like Water-type Pokémon and * I hate Fire-type Pokémon.
    * I like soccer. My team in Brazil is São Paulo Futebol Clube.
    * I like music, and my favorite bands is Helloween, Aerosmith, Angra, Nightwish, Epica, Shaman, Skid Row, Barão Vermelho and others.
    * I like videogames a lot. I like survival horror, soccer, rpg, hack n slash and fighting games. My favorite games are: Pokémon, Bomberman, Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger and Silent Hill.
    * I like cartoon. My favorite are Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker, Justice League, Young Justice, Avatar, Tiny Toon, Mighty Ducks, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door, and others.
    * I like comics (DC, specifically). My favorite hero is Nightwing.
    * I like movies with good plot.
    Actually, I'm working in a journal and studying theatre. Hollywood, here I go! (nope, huehuehue)

Well, that's it. Thanks for attention! ;D

2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hi, welcome to the forums, jargus! I see like a lot of cartoons, most of which are my favourites as well. (Yay for Kids Next Door <3) Hope you like it around here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jargus likes this.
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Lucas! Welcome to LV~ :'D

Fire types aren't some of my favorites either, though I love a handful Pokémon from that typing, like Flareon and Victini. Vaporeon is adorable so you have quite good taste!

And it's really great having more Young Justice fans because that show was just amazing. n~n Wish they'd make a new season. Who is your favorite character?

Enjoy your time here and see you around. This is a pretty fast-paced forum for its size so you're sure to have fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jargus likes this.
  4. jargus

jargus Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks, Reckless. ;D
    Kids Next Door <3
    Numbuh Four \o

Hey, Sheep. My favorite character is Robin/Nightwing. I'm a Dick Grayson's big fan. Hahahaha

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It's great to have you here! I really love your avatar, it's pretty cute! Did you take the pic? (Not that you're a dog or anything...) If you need any help - let me know.

jargus likes this.
  6. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hello! Welcome to LakeValor!
    Cute Avatar! I love dogs.
    And it's awesome to know there's someone who likes Vaporeon.
    Not many prefer it over the other eeveelutions.
    Don't mind the Glaceon on my userbar.
    My Vaporeon graphic is on my team section. :D

jargus likes this.
  7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, that was a really good introduction :D Anyway I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you have any question, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

PS: OMG I love Ed, Edd n Eddy :D

jargus likes this.
  8. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor jargus!I hope that you will have a great time here!

jargus likes this.
  9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! You seem cool with all those nostalgic cartoons and all. Water-types are awesome! Good thing they're the typing with the most Pokémon! Anyhow, if you ever need any help, ask a mentor, staff member, or any other active member! I hope you have a great time here. See you around!

jargus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.