1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello, I just joined :) ^.^

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DcKindred, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DcKindred

DcKindred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Hello guys, I'm new here.... I watch Pokémon Sun and Moon already but I don't have money to play the game =)) if there is a simulator to play it or so.

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome, DcKindred, to Lake Valor! We are glad to have you here. How'd you hear about us? What sorts of things are you interested in? Could you tell us a little bit about yourself?
    An introduction is a big moment, and your chance to make an impression - to put out what kind of person you are and what things you like. Don't be shy; feel free to share. We're glad to have you.

3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hi, welcome to LV! :) I hope you enjoy it here. A simulator for the 3DS exists, but linking it can be a bit complicated legally (going off of what I remember). With that being said, a Google search for "3DS Emulator" should help you out there.

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello-o-o-ooooooo! I am so excited to get to know ya! First off, welcome to the Lake! Enjoy your stay and I'm sure you're gonna make many new friends here! Don't be intimidated by our size, just ask around and post in what you feel interested in and have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DcKindred

DcKindred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Ok thanks ^.^

Ohhhh...ok....I will search it

#5 Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
  6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @DcKindred! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,634.9
    Nice to meet you! I have nothing to say, because all the others said everything.

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, hopefully you have a look around and find some threads you'd like to post in c:

9. DcKindred

DcKindred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Well there are some problems with introduce myself =)) cause idk how and what to start with.....but I'm interested in well watching Anime, like Yugi oh and of course Pokémon and lots more, read books maybe? And play games :)) you know that introverts don't like the line "tell me/us a little bt about yourself" right? =)) share what? My secret? Ohhh...I can't cause the secret is my personality =))).

Oooo thank you ^.^

=))) its ok , nice to meet you ^.^

Heheheh thanks ^.^

#9 Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
  10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I usually can't play games so i just watch them too, it can be a lot of fun to watch people play since the commentary is more interesting then silence in my opinion. What about you?

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome, @DcKindred! It's great to have you and I hope you'll stick with us.

12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

13. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Hope to see you around!

14. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope to see ya around some time.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw it's a good game, so I hope you can get a copy sometime. Ultra SuMo are looking neat also... and I do adore the SuMo anime art style. <3 Lillie is the absolute cutest.

Welcome to the forum! We're all super nice here so be sure to stick around. :)

16. DcKindred

DcKindred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Yeah, yeah me too =)) same. The more I watch, the more I wanna play. I watch youtube, like how to download 3ds and play Pokémon but it didn't work thou.

17. DcKindred

DcKindred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Hehehe thanks. =)