1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello! I'm New!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by mkamikal, Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mkamikal

mkamikal Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.7
    Hello!

I go by Ems or Mika~
    Pokémon games, the regular trainer ones and mystery dungeon, were part of my childhood!

Pokémon Pearl and PMD Explorers of Darkness and Sky are my favorites!
    So when I recognized Azelf from this forum, I was glad to join!

I also like to draw and read~although I barely read fanfiction anymore...

I hope we can we friends!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I keep trying to read your name to see if it's an anagram, or something backwards, and I'm having zero luck. Clearly there is a deep meaning behind it which I have yet to notice.

Greetings to Lake Valor; do you need help finding your way around? or will you be fine on your own? regardless, I will answer any questions you may have. Do enjoy the atmosphere.

3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Diamond was my first game, same generation! Which Pokémon from Sinnoh was your favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the forum! Luckily we have an art section as well as a literature section if you don't feel like reading so much!

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey there, welcome aboard! It's great to have you and I hope you'll stick around.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! It is nice to meet you. An easy way to find people to talk with is going to the Lounge or the Discord Chat.

7. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    Nice to meet you! The Discord chat is really fun to be in, even while you're watching. You can usually find me lurking in the Discord lately.

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor! Your name's pretty cool! I can't wait to get to know you better and I hope you'll stay with us at Lake Valor!

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Feel free to check out the Portfolios!
    See you around~

10. mkamikal

mkamikal Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.7
    Thank you everyone!

@Eclipse Haha There is a deep meaning! I didn't know if anyone might notice lol. But in time I will share~

@Cadbberry I have so many favorites! For the starter, Piplup, and for others: Shinx, Buizel, Buneary, Misreavus, Palkia (the ones I remember the most hehe).

@ClefairyKid Yeah I'll take a look soon! It's great that most forums have many artists!

There's a lot to participate and discuss at LV so I'm looking forward~
    I'm glad that this is an active community ;D

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    DPPt were 10/10! I played the Sinnoh games for so many hundreds of hours lol. Wish I didn't restart over my original file though. (´;ω;`) Hi there Mika! It is very lovely to meet you, and I sincerely hope you'll stick around. =)