1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello im new.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ShadowFang53, Dec 24, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowFang53

ShadowFang53 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello I just joined this site it looks really cool.
    :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

Why you don't talk about yourself? Could be interesting!!

I will talk you about the place then...You have some Rules and Guidelines that you should check. Also you have staff members and site mentors that will help you around the site. You have a Showdown Server that you can always visit and if you need help with it you can talk with me or any other competitive mentor.

And there is too much people to know around :D.
    Just assure to be yourself and follow the rules and everything is going to be fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you joined Lake Valor!

I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member! We'd be happy to help you! =D
    Merry Christmas eve too!

4. ShadowFang53

ShadowFang53 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My name is Shadow I like to read,draw,write and play games.
    I really enjoy anime and manga. Pokémon has always been fun it reminds me of when I was younger.
    Im starting a youtube channel soon,Really exited! XD
    Game design has been one of my interests and am self taught in making pc games.
    I currently am writing lots of stories and hope one day to make them into a game or book.

Xarn likes this.
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome!
    You should totally check out our Literature Library!
    Anyhow, if you need help around the forums, don't be shy to ask!
    I hope you enjoy your time here! See ya!

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! It sounds like you'll have a good time around here, there are a lot of things that should pique your interests! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Shadowfang welcome to the site it's great to have you here. You should check out the Daily Chit chat thread and the members lounge. [Members lounge] and [Daily Chit chat]. Shoot me a message if you ever want to chat or let the mentors know if you need help with anything forum related! Enjoy your time on the forum!

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Shadow! Welcome to LV, good to meet you. :3

What anime series do you like? There are so many great ones and I'm hooked on anime/manga too, especially Fairy Tail, Magi, Attack on Titan and others. Be sure to stop by our Anime & Manga board to discuss it, yes? Have a fantastic time and enjoy your holiday. :'D

9. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi! Enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask anyone help with anything X3 we are quite friendly and nice

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask them :)

11. ampharos

ampharos Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hi!! I just joined too XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.