1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Lake Valor community

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by PokemonGuardian2000, Sep 4, 2017.

1. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    Hi, I just joined Lake Valor a few days ago. I am still learning about the lake valor webiste. I like the Pokémon games and the anime. My favorite Pokémon is dragonair. My favorite legendary dog is Suicune. My favorite alolan Pokémon is alolan vulpix.

I do have a learning disbability. My learning disbability it jsut makes me longer to learn new things. I do hope you ahve patcience to help some one with a learning disablility.

I do have an Deviantart account. My username on Deviantart is UnicornLover2500.

#1 Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Vigilance likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @PokemonGuardian2000 Hey! Welcome to LV! That's so cool that you're joining us. First off, let anyone know if you ever need help with the site in any way. Just PM me or post on my wall or anything to get my attention and I'll help ya out :) I feel you with the difficulty though, I've always had trouble reading until recently. You seem like a strong person so I have no doubt you'll come out of this stronger :)

What are some things that interest you? How long have you been in Pokémon? Let us know a bit about yourself :D Glad to have ya here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    @ Vilgilance

I do have some questions. How much does one Pokéball cost? Can you give a Pokémon a nickname? Cna shiny Pokémon be found on this site?

I am interested in animals, Pokémon,monster rancher, buildabear, beanie babies, nature. I have been into Pokémon ever since the first season aired. I have all of the main Pokémon games.

I am glad that you undestrand me when it comes to my learning disability.

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome! If you need any help, just ask and I'll be happy to help!

6. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I am so glad that the lake Valor community is so willing to help new memembers. I do have some questions. How much does one Pokéball cost? Can you give a Pokémon a nickname? Can a shiny Pokémon be found on this site?

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hi. Welcome to Lake Valor!

Take your time! We're an easygoing community that's always ready to help out newbies like yourself. Remember everyone here was once a foreigner to this website at one point.

Tell us a bit more about yourself. What's your favorite Pokémon? You like the games? Anime? Both?
    Feel free to shoot me a message if you are in need of assistance with anything. I'm willing to lend you a hand!
    To answer your questions, a Poké Ball costs two poke points, you can nickname your Pokémon once you catch them/also can edit them afterwards and shinies can be found, but their rarity is about the same as one encountered in-game.

See you around!

9. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I sure i will. Can someone please anwers these questions for me. How much does one Pokéball cost? Can you give a Pokémon a nickname? Can a shiny Pokémon be found on this site?

My favorite Pokémon is Dragonair. I like the games and the anime.

#9 Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  10. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Pokeballs cost 2 Pokepoints (PP) and can be found in the shop tab at the top of the webpage.

You can nickname Pokémon, after a capture you get the chance to, and can also change any existing nicknames in your Pokémon Collection section of your profile page.

Shiny Pokémon are available for capture on this site, but are very rare. Alolan forms can also be found.

11. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I edited my first post. I do hope id didn't leave anything out.

I am trying to buy pokeballls. I am not sure where to go? Can someone please give me a link to the thread?

#11 Sep 4, 2017
  12. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
  13. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    Thank you so much BraviaryScout. I want to change my profile picture. I haven't decided what picture i want to use.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  14. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Choose your favorite one :D

15. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    Most of the Pokémon pictures i ahve i found them online. So i don't know if i cna use them. I didn't draw the Pokémon pictures.

A few minutes i ago i caught my first Pokémon on lake valor. I caught a pidgeotto. I don't know what gender it is though. It would be nice to know.

#15 Sep 4, 2017
  16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome! Those are some great favorite Pokémon to have!

17. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Genders aren't a thing currently but there is a chance they'll be a thing in future updates :D

18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Hope you enjoy what this site has to offer! :D

19. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I do hope they add Pokémon genders in a furture update.

I also got my first trophy.

20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! I hope you have lots of fun here! X3