1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Lake Valor community

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by PokemonGuardian2000, Sep 4, 2017.

1. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    Thank you for welcoming me to lake Valor. So far i am having fun here. Does anyone know what you do with the trophy points?

2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Everyone here is super friendly~
    See you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    Thank you for welcoming me into the lake valor community.The only thing i cna't figure out is how to change your Pokémon buddy.

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Guardian, welcome to LV. <3 Alolan Vulpix is sooo cute omg. Good choices for favorites! Hope you'll have a good time here, and I'd love to chat if you're ever up for it. See you around!

Next time, please edit your post when you want to include more information and you're the last poster; we frown upon posting multiple times here since there's no need to do so with the quote and edit features. Hope you understand. I'll merge your multi posts for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I did edit the first post i did. I edited the post that started the thread. I do apolgize for that. I do understand that don'tlike posting multiple times ifthere is information to add. I guess i forgot to edit my last posts. Please feel free to merge my mutli posts for me.