1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello, Lake Valor! ^^

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SpectralAura, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpectralAura

SpectralAura Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm Gabby-Star, an all-new member to Lake Valor! I give my thanks to GreenBito on DeviantART for being my referrer!

I am a Pokémon fan especially, who loves any and all Ghost-type Pokémon, but Dragon and Dark-types are awesome as well. I first was into Pokémon when I was younger, and Sinnoh was the new region, and I got back into it with Kalos! If you want to talk about Pokémon, I'll always be glad to!

However, I love Nintendo games in general, so feel free to talk to me about anything Nintendo!

I'm not sure of what else to say, except I look forward to meeting new people and traveling to new and exciting places! Hope you all had a lovely New Year this year, and may the rest of this year go well! Have an awesome day! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Welcome, enjoy your stay, the admins here are Glorious and awesome. You will love it here! ^w^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Ghost and Dark type Pokémon are awesome, Ghost is my favorite type! Sinnoh was the newest region when I started out too, I started with Pearl and Turtwig. ^-^

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions you can drop me a PM. c:

4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there SpectralAura! Welcome to LV! If you ever need to chat or anything, let me know!

Wait, I've seen you before here... You've added me as a friend! Awesome! I'm glad my profile picture didn't scare you away!
    Also, don't be afraid to post around: everybody here will be more than happy to accommodate you!

I look forward to seeing you around!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi again <3. Welcome to the forum! If your into Nintendo you should check out the video game section! You can find it here [click]. Shoot me a message whenever you want to chat and thanks for the friends invite. ^_^ Have fun!

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Ghost Pokémon are amazing says the Ghost-type Gym Leader, I like them a lot too. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and Welcome to Lake Valor! If you have any questions on how things run around here, feel free to PM any of our Staff and mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

8. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm not too fond of too many ghost type Pokémon, but I really love the ones that I like. I'm pretty new here, so maybe we can be friends. Hit me up with a PM if you ever want to chat. I hope you enjoy your stay!

9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hello, hello! Welcome to the lake :)
    If you have any questions about the site or need any help, don't be shy to ask a staff or a Mentor. I hope you enjoy your time and have fun!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You seem like an absolute sweetheart. :] Welcome to Lake Valor, Gabby! Amazing to meet you! ♥

Ghost types are amazing ahhh. Gengar and Banette are some of my favorites but I really like Froslass too as of late.. they're my favorite types next to electric and grass. So automatically you get brownie points for having good taste baha.

Hope we'll see you around the Video Games forum too.. it's an amazing little place that has really been growing lately. Have a blast on LV and please do let us know if you ever need help!

11. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, enjoy your time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :D

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hey ! Welcome to Lake Valor! As the others said, here you will find a lot of fun. If you need help with competitive, talk with me or any other competitive mentor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.