1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello LakeValor.net

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sethal, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if I'd call your taste 'strange'; it's just not a colour combination I often see. It's not unheard of (I've seen it a few times); I just don't see it all that often, largely because I don't expect to see it - but that's on me.

...It has been some time now and I've seen you have posted around a bit, so what are your impressions of LV so far? Anything you like? Anything you don't like? Anything in particular you'd like to keep doing, or perhaps look forward to doing?
    Knowing how people are faring after they've set off is helpful for me, as I find it can be useful feedback, to see what people like best.

2. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    @Eclipse
    So first ... The users...
    This is an important point for me because the websites are somehow dependent on users. So I was happy to see how nice the users are here.
    I also like the design of this website. It´s very well structured
    All in all, I find what I have seen so far good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #22 Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hello @Sethal! Welcome and enjoy LV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Thanks....

5. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor