1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Pokepals!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MySinfulDesires, Oct 21, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MySinfulDesires

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, everyone!
    My name is Roselyn and I have recently made account here on Lake Valor.
    I am hoping to befriend many of you on here, using this website.
    So, if any of you want to battle, trade, talk about Pokémon, etc... Just leave me know and I will be glad to do any of these things.
    Welp, that is everything for now of what I have to say. Or at least I think anyways.... Okay, now I am rambling! Smell ya later!

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, we're all very nice, so I'm sure you'll make some friends :D Anyway if you have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I also hope you befriend some of us, as we're a pretty friendly community. If you ever need help, don't be shy to ask a mentor or staff member! I hope you enjoy your time here. I'll smell ya later!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heya Rose! Really happy having you here, welcome to LV. :D You've come to a good place.

If you post around you're guaranteed to make friends; everyone here is friendly. Lots to talk about plus the forum moves quickly so new topics pop up often. Go on and get involved! Don't forget to ask us if you ever need anything. Have a wonderful time. [:

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hey Roselyn, welcome! Hope this doesn't sound creepy or anything, but Roselyn is such a pretty name! ^_^

I hope you stick around and have a very nice time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.