1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Prosecutors!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Luciel, May 19, 2017.

1. Luciel

Luciel Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Hello! My name is Luciel and it's an honor to be here and meet you all. Some things about myself is that i like Ace Attorney and Pokémon but I barely know much about Pokémon. I love huskies for those who like dogs more in general.. but i love them all <3. \(owo)/ I was invited here by my Girlfriend. She has talked about me and thank you for the people who complimented on my hair! I appreciate it.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    An Evil Wizard likes this.
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hello there! A certain someone told us much about you, and I am very pleased to see you have come to join us at this peaceful little lake. My name is Lillie. It is a pleasure to meet you.

If you ever need help with anything, our wonderful admins should be able to assist. ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to LV! You've joined at a brilliant time considering the forum is just back in action after an update!
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, everyone's so nice!

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the Lake! You're actually the first member of our new Lake Valor, so I guess that's something fun to tell everyone!

If you don't know much about Pokémon, we have tons of non-Pokémon discussions as well for you to join as you learn! And I'm pretty sure we have a nice number of Ace Attorney fans, so you should feel at home right away.

Anyway, glad you're here! We all can't wait to start talking with you :3

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We have heard about you from that sweet gal of yours! I hope you really enjoy LV and I hope to get to know you more then just the bits I hear :P Are you the guy with the rad hair, I liked that style!

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Heyhey, welcome to Lv, Luciel. We have a fair number of AA fans and we would love to see you raom around the forums.

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to LV! Yeah, we have heard one thing or two about you xD Also, you are the first member after our "remake" that is something cool O.o
    I hope to see your archivements soon, good luck and have fun!

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Luciel! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I should really get back into Ace Attorney, thanks for the reminder~
    Anywho, see you around~

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Another subtle reminder that I need to replay Spirit of Justice sometime soon. Ah well, I'll get to it eventually.

Glad to see you around. I have been told by a source that your name is Ryan, which means that we now have at least 3 Ryans running around on the forum. It's the only name we can really go for a record with, so congratulations.

Do be sure to let us know if you have any inquiries.

11. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

I freaking love Ace Attorney. owo

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Luciel! Welcome to LV. ^^ I prefer cats but maaan huskies are too cute, especially the puppies omfg. o(*>ω<*)o Good to hear you already know someone here, hopefully that means you'll be around actively!

13. Kinku

Kinku Time to Draw

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.5
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome, hope you have a great time!

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to the Lake buddy! I'm so glad you'll be joining us! You're gonna love it here. Everyone at the Lake is so nice! Also, be sure to expect a welcoming gift from me :)

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in @Luciel, it's great to have you with us. Enjoy yourself! :)

16. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Make sure to log on @Luciel. There is a post fest going on so your have a lot of room to participate!

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope ya like it here, and that you'll stick around for a long time! There's plenty of people to talk to, and many things to do here!

18. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    A pleasure to meet you good sir, seems that you stepped up for what you gal said, we cool here at the lake, hope we can chat sometime maybe

19. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find plenty to do even if you're not into the main Pokémon games : )