1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello! The name's Dee!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DeeDee, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeeDee

DeeDee Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello! If any of you know me, I am Dragonite252 on dA. I was refered to here from there, and I'm quite happy to say hello! Since I have a DeviantART, you can probably assume that I am an artist as well! I work in many mediums, such as clay, paints, and good ol' (more like new) digital. My favorite Pokémon happens to be Dragonite, which was probably evident from the username. Please, feel free to say hello to me! I love meeting new people, and I promise I won't bite unless you start the argument!

2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Hi! It's good to see you here! Welcome to Lake Valor, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DeeDee

DeeDee Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks! I can't wait to see what's around. I haven't taken a look at some of the other threads yet, so I'm quite eager.

4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor mate. How do you like the nickname King Dedede?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hello and welcome to the Lake, DeeDee! I'm also on dA (FoozeDA) and I'll be sure to check your page out. Enjoy your time here!

6. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to have you!

7. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Welcome to LV, dear! I'm EmeraldGlee in dA as well, so if you want to collab sometime, just note me, mkay? :D Collab makes many friends~

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hello! Welcome to the Lake. It's great to have you here!
    Feel free to contact the staff members if you have any questions about this site. Have fun!

10. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Welcome to the Lake~! :) There are a lot of artists here too. :3

11. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.