1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SkyBlueFox1, Jun 13, 2017.

1. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    ...and also good night, since it's almost 11pm where I am, eheh. I'm SkyBlueFox! Though just Sky or Bill works.

I'm not actually sure what all I should put here (probably since my medicine is kicking in and I'm getting sleepy, oops), but I like Pokémon a lot (especially Mystery Dungeon), I like writing stories (which I'll probably get to posting sooner or later), and I like exploring and doing stuff. I got an invite (sort of?) PM when I posted the first chapter of a new thing I'm working on on ff.net, so you can thank Katkinz20 or whoever for giving me the nudge.

It's been a long time since I was really part of a forum of any sort, but I've been tired of the constant garbling and gorbling that seems to clog my social media feeds nowadays, so maybe it was fate. Iunno. :V

Either way, it's nice to meet you, and I'll hopefully get around to replying to anyone who posts in here when I wake up, heheheh!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in Sky, it's great to have you with us and I hope you'll stick around. 8)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey, Sky! Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you will have a wonderful time here.

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey pal! Welcome to the Lake! I'm so excited that you've joined us and I can't wait to read your writings! I hope you enjoy it here!

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I recommend our Literature Library if you're a writer~
    See you around~

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here! <3

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  7. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I hope that you have a blast during your time here. If I remember when I have the time, I'll have to check out your work.

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there! Welcome to Lake Valor! You should check out the Literature Library to post your story in! I hope you enjoy our little community and if you are looking to get to know people better, we have a rad discord server too

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  9. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Heh, thanks, you all! I'm sure I'll have a great time. I'll probably poke around a little bit and post here and there to get started, but I'm sure things'll go just fine. :P Thanks for the Discord heads-up, too! I'll probably pop in later, tho.

Though I guess I should ask ahead of the game, do I post the words themselves in the Literature Library or is it easier to just use a link to an ff.net or AO3 page? The stuff I write tends to be... long, eheh. I dunno if it'd be easier just to make one single "this is all of my writing right here" thread or if it'd be better to make separate threads for each story.

#9 Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can answer this one - you'd make your thread here and post your work here directly. If it's long, you can just use a spoiler tag to toggle the words for easier scrolling.
    Code:
    [spoiler]Like so.[/spoiler]
    Like so.
    Each story would have its own separate thread as well - although you can compile them into one thread if you wish, such as with a short story compilation, for example.

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  11. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Alrighty then! That works for me :u

Thanks!

12. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hi, and welcome to Lake Valor! I hope we get to see some of your work soon :)

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  13. Noivert

Noivert Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.7
    Hello hello! I've technically had this account for a while, but I hadn't really used it. I figured it's about time to change that

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Everyone says how good Mystery Dungeon is, but I've only played Gates to Infinity. /: And like... 30 minutes of Red Rescue Team lol. Would love to try Super MD or Explorers of Sky when I'm not busy! They seem super awesome.

Nice to meetcha Sky. ♡ LV is a cool place for people who haven't really been active on forums in a while or something, we're chill and friendly here. Feel free to give me a poke if you ever want to talk.

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.