1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello there.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Doctor Tomiz, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Tomiz

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi, I'm Doctor Tomiz, a new member here at Lake Valor. I was introduced via someone on DeviantART, since I'm in to art and Pokémon, but I'm also into wifi battling and just general Pokémon based discussion, so I guess I'll be kinda busy here. :D

Feel free to request wifi battles from me, I'll be happy to accept them when I'm not busy (as long as the Smogonites among you don't mind Mixed tier battling) and I'll probably see you around in the discussions. :)

As for anything non-Pokémon related, I'm into Sci-Fi and gaming, and I'm just generally a bit nerdy.

2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Welcome to the site, it's nice to meet you! :)
    If you haven't already, you should try out making a gallery. It would be cool to see some of your artwork uvu What other games are you into, since you mentioned? I'm a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series, as well as ace attorney and harvest moon among others.
    I hope you enjoy the site!

Doctor Tomiz likes this.
  3. Doctor Tomiz

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Besides Pokémon I'm into Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, Little Big Planet, Portal, and a few stand alone games like Shadow of the Colossus.

4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    You'll definitely fit right in to the games room section! There's also a game development section, if you're interested in making a game of your own or helping someone else making one.
    If you have any questions about the site, there're mentors that you can find here, but everyone's happy to help if you can't reach one at a given time!
    The site also has competitive mentors that can give advice on competitive play. You can usually find one hanging around Lake Valor's showdown server, which also acts as a chatroom of sorts. When it's not empty of course, haha uvu

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Well Hi Doctor Tomiz! Welcome to LV! If you want to chat or need a mentor, I'll be happy to help out!

If you're into art, why not upload some of your stuff in your very own gallery? We'd love to see it!

I'm also a fan of battling! I'm not the best at it, but I have a lot of fun! Be sure to check out our competitive discussion thread for some handy tips, or share some of your own!

I look forward to seeing you around, and feel free to post away: don't be afraid to do so!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm pretty new here, so if you want to be friends, go ahead and send me a pm and a friend request. Please enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Being busy here is good, it means you're interested in the site! :D You can also look for battles in our Battles section as well! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ahhh Little Big Planet seems so cute. I've played Tearaway which was somewhat similar but it saddened me how short the game was, wuh. Need to find more uses for my PlayStation Vita. >.o Welcome to LV, Tomiz! Good to meet you. :3

The community here actually has plenty of battlers so that shouldn't be a problem at all; I love dabbling in random battles on Pokémon Showdown but WiFi-wise am not quite ready yet, heh. Maybe we can have a battle or two when I finally put my team together in the (hopefully) near future.

That said, enjoy your time here. <3 We're always here to help out if you're stuck or confused along the way.

9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcme to Lake Valor! We're honestly all a little nerdy here haha. If you like discussing Pokémon though you should join us in The Union Room to chat!

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

10. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh your a artist that's great! You should create a gallery on the forum. I've created a guide if you need help with making one. The guide link is located here [click]. Send me a message if you ever want to chat and don't hesitate to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.