1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello to Everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Eru Iluvatar, Nov 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Hello everyone! I am, as my username, suggests, Eru Iluvatar (if you know the reference, kudos!) but you can all call me Eru or Ketsu, anything is fine, really. I'm new here but I hope to get to know everyone and I can't wait to dive further in!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Yo, welcome. I'm new here as well so you're not alone >_>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yo! I recognise you from your avatar and sig, haha. Welcome to LV! Lovely to see you here. :D Go ahead and take a look around; I'm sure you'll find some things to do and lots of friendly people to meet. If you need any guidance around the place, feel free to give any of our staff or mentors a nudge. They'd be more than happy to help! See you around! o/

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hi Eru, welcome to Lake Valor! It's great that you could join. :) If you haven't already gone through the Guidance of Valor, I'd recommend doing so to get a feel for things unless you're used to forums. If you need any help or have any additional inquiries don't be shy! Hope you enjoy your stay here in the lake.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Howdy! Welcome to Lake Valor! :D

It's great to see new members here! And I also suggest you check out the Guidance of Valor that Bloom mentioned. =3 Also, why not tell us a little bit about yourself. We all would like to get to know you. :3 If you still need any help, you're always welcome to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. ;)

I hope you have fun here in LV! :)

6. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Welcome, welcome. I'm sure you'll find this place a hoot! It's a great place, not just for Pokémon! You'll meet loads of nice people, make sure to check the rules too and, as Lunar and Bloom suggested, take the Guidance of valor, it really will help.

7. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    [​IMG]

Hi there, fancy seeing you here :3 Guess we decided to join around the same time, huh?

8. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes! It means a lot to me!

Ah, that's great! I hope to see you around often, then!

Heyo! I recognise you too, it's great to see you here!

I went through it and I've also been to other forums often so I'll be okay! Thank you for the welcome!

Hi! Thank you, I hope to see you around often!

Ah, grammar owls are the best owls. Thank you!

'Ello 'ello 'ello! How odd, that we joined at the same time c: One could even call it fate. One doesn't believe in fate though

Thank you everyone for welcoming me so graciously to your forums! I'll be sure to hang around!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.