1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello to one and All! My introduction to the Community.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DeathOnWings1203, Nov 2, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathOnWings1203

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Once again, Hello one and All! My name is DeathOnWings1203 recruited from Fanfiction by AstralDragon (Or AstralFlame for Fanfiction) to comes and join this Community. I must admit that I have never been a part of a community.... but you got to break free of your shell sooner or later!

In terms of Pokémon Knowledge I have been playing since the time of Pokémon Yellow, and henceforth I have played all but one Pokémon RPG game since then; However, since I heard Black/White 2 is kinda the same as the first one I still basically got the knowledge of it somewhere in the back of my mind.

I am mainly interested in the Roleplaying and Fanfiction part of this place, and if you ever see me in their you will most likely come across my O.C David Graves who is a champion of the Kanto/Johto Region. If you want any more information on him please tell me and I will supply you with the Knowledge of him. At least the Pokémon Aspect of him.....

If you want to know about me I would be happy to talk to you all! I hope we can have a Grand Adventure together in the World of Pokémon.

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Haha, Astral's been recruiting like crazy lately, it's good to see his efforts bear some fruit! LV's a very nice and happy place, so don't feel shy!

Astral probably already told you about this, but LV has its own Literature Library for fanfics, and the Roleplay Institute for roleplays. Be sure to check them out if you're interested!

If you have questions, be sure to ask a Mentor! Nice to meet you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor. Glad to have you aboard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there Death! You've come to the right place, welcome to Lake Valor. ^_^ Astral is quite cool so it's great hearing you already know someone here. 8]

And yeah, we would love to have you around the writing and roleplay areas of the site. Can't ever have too many faces there or.. anywhere for that matter, hehe. Be sure to stay active and ask away if there's ever anything you need, all right? Hope you have a wonderful time!

5. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome to The Lake. Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you won't have much trouble coming out of your shell. Hope to see you around; have fun! ^^

6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Oh hey there, it's nice to have some roleplayers! It's awesome that LV's your first community, it's really great to have you. ^-^

I look forward to seeing more of David Graves! If you have any questions, you can ask me or another mentor or staff member. c:

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, it's great to see you here! I'm glad you joined upon my invitation :D As the others have already mentioned, you can go to the Literature Library to post all of your fanfiction stories. I hope you'll have a great time here on Lake Valor!

8. DeathOnWings1203

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Wow......That was very quick.

Well thank you all for wishing me welcome and I hope to be joining you all in activities later on!

9. DeathOnWings1203

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well my newest Fanfiction (And frankly my only Pokémon Fanfic) is up and running! Journey to Mt. Silver is ready to be read and/or reviewed.

10. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I'm a little late on this welcoming party but...welcome nonetheless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.