1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Y'all! :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DeleteAbsol, Sep 3, 2017.

1. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    @Skullbash that is actually a really cool way of looking at that ^_^ and thanks for the welcome

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,686.5
    Hi, welcome to the lake! I see that met some of our members. I hope to see you around the lake!

Eee Hee Hee! See you later!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
  4. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Heyy welcome to lake valor hope this will be a good experience for ya

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  5. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Heya! Nice to meetcha! Welcome to Lake Valor!

I hope you'll have lots of fun here, and as I'm sure you've already seen, everyone is very fond of warm welcomes :D

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So I've seen you pop on and off the Discord a few times, and I'm wondering what you think of LV right now. You've been here for a small amount of time, and that may be enough to form some small impressions about it. Is it something good for you, do you like being around? Can you picture yourself sticking around a little while longer?
    ...I 'secretly' hope the answer to all of those questions is 'yes'.

7. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    I am actually loving LV right now. I love the community and the site has a whole ^_^. I feel like its something good for me and I hope to one day be able to provide something to you guys even if it's minor. I will likely be here for a while to come! Thanks for asking @Eclipse

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Awesome! Glad to hear that. I hope you can find something you enjoy doing to give back - even just small postings can have a big impact, since it keeps flow going. But maybe you have some big project underway that I don't know about - wouldn't that be something?