1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Shaymin-San, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Shaymin-San

Shaymin-San Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.0
    Hey everybody, I'm new here to Lake Valor and decided to make an account. I'm probably going to write stuff on here, because I know I can do that pretty well. I suck at everything else.

Some stuff about me I guess:​

My first Pokémon game was Pearl, I thought Shaymin was the cutest thing ever when I saw it. My favorite animal is a pink sea cucumber that lives at the bottom of the ocean. My favorite beverage is any kind of tea.

My native language is English, but I know a little bit of French, and I'm trying to learn Welsh and Icelandic on my own just for fun.

I'm not super big on social media and would rather be reading a book, I love ancient and medieval history. I'm also an aspiring artist, but I could never post my art on any site. So for that reason I'm sticking to writing and seeing if I can improve on it.

I guess that's it pretty much, other then the aforementioned information, I think I'm fairly unexciting and boring....

I hope I posted this right, and in the right place.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @[member="Shaymin-San"]! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    You're in the right place, Shaymin-San! And it's nice to have you aboard. I'm pretty new here myself, but I think you'll fit right on in. Welcome to LV!

Ooh, ooh, quick question, Senpai (also, you are now Senpai, Shaymin-San). What genre of writing to you like to write?

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you have a wonderful time!

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Hi! Welcome, and I love your username :3 I'm into books as well.
    #MissingNo

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I love Shaymin so much as well! I like its Sky Forme a lot better, but the Land Forme is still so adorable! I hope ya like it here, because everyone here is really nice and easy to get along with!

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Shaymin-San, we are all aspiring artists! I would love to see your work! I am sure I can learn from you and vice-versa! I am so glad that you joined Lake Valor! As a welcome gift and since you love art! How about a free signature + avatar set from my shop for you! I found a cute Shaymin Render that you might like me to use in it!
    If you are interest hop on down to my shop and fill out a quick form and I will get it done soon! :) Hope you enjoy it here!

8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV, Shaymin-San! Is there anything you'd prefer to be called for short? Anyway, I hope to see you around!

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Shay! I agree, Shaymin's so absolutely adorable and that was actually my username on another forum for years before it closed. I approve of your taste. B] Hope you have a lovely time here. <3

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello! Welcome LV! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun~

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here!
    There's a lot of talented writers and artists for you to join in with! I'm excited to see your writing (and your art if you ever feel like posting it! <333)

12. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome new member, enjoy the chats and friends chats you will experience here at the Lake, have a good one :) hope to see you around soon

13. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hey! Welcome to the lake~

Even if you don't want to post art, feel free to check out our Portfolio and Literature Library sections~

See you around~

14. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D With a name like that you're instantly my friend XD Shaymin is the best.

Anyway I hope you'll have a nice stay here and I hope to see you around!

15. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Hey, welcome to the site, I also happen to love reading about medieval history :D Do you have any particular favorites?

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to lake Valor! You should check out the Literature library and post some of your writings! Also those are neat language choices, what led you to want to learn them?