1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Dragonair, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7

Hi my name is Dragonair (can't believe the name was available) and I'm new here but not new to Pokémon.

I started playing Pokémon round 97' and never looked back. My first memory of Pokémon was playing Yellow on my cousins gameboy and struggling to beat Brock with Pikachu and Pidgey but we got there.

I've mainly come here because my forum failed and I was looking for something to fall back into without the worry of running a website so hence a quick google search and I found this place.

I mainly play competitive Pokémon on Alpha Sapphire. I completed Sun but never got round to doing anything post game. Battle tree is boring to me and the online PVP is full of hackers with 6x31 shinies. Heh.

Anyway I enjoy making forum signatures (I was a little lazy with the one I'm using here) but I have some examples of my works: here.

Thanks for having me :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Hey! Welcome to LV!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your time here. My name is Lillie. A pleasure to meet you. :D

We have a wonderful art community here full of talented people, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask te staff or any of the members here! Everyone is really nice. if a bit strange at times.

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello @Dragonair and welcome to LV! Sorry about your forum, they're tough to manage but I'm glad that you ended up here! Quick question, you didn't happen to play Pokémon MMO did you? Anyways, I'm so glad you're gonna be with us! Check out the Market and Portfolio sections to sell your signatures and display them for other members to see, respectively. We also have a Signature of the Month competition with some really nice prizes and there's 8 days left till the deadline! SOTM LINK HERE I love your signatures and work though so I look forward to checking it out! Let me know if you have any questions and I will be more than glad to help!

5. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes I still play Pokemmo (Dragonairs) and thanks for the guidelines and feedback.

6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Dragonair! Definitely lovely choice for a username, it's one of the prettiest shinies... <3

Aw sorry about your forum. :( Forums are a dying breed nowadays and it's tough to stay afloat, but luckily LV has a dedicated community so we're doing pretty fine. I hope you'll make this place into one of your online homes. See you around!

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! There's plenty of things to do and talk about here, so you're welcome to do what you like! I hope to talk to you sometime in the future!

9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to LV!
    I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here! Maybe you can enter the signature of the month contests when you're more settled! =3

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Dragonair! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, you've definitely come to the right place for activity, as you can see we have lots of friendly and active people here. Hopefully you will enjoy sharing your signature work in the portfolio and/or market or maybe even discover a whole new section that interests you c:

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hello :3 Those are some nice signatures you've got there! Ever consider opening up a shop in the Market?
    I hope you enjoy your time here!

13. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Welcome to LV! I like those signatures. I can't Photoshop for a milion dollars!