1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Unfezant, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Unfezant

Unfezant Youngster

bulb man
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    uh, there was a very old post here with lots of outdated links as i haven't used this website in forever because i don't really have the time for it anymore... i don't know if people check these things but if a moderator sees this feel free to delete this thread

#1 Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    POKE likes this.
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey welcome! We're a friendly easygoing community who all live Pokémon. Ya certainly came to the right place.

Go see our art gallery where you can set up your creations and even a shop where you can make stuff for other users!

See ya around. Let me know if you have any questions or just want to chat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    POKE likes this.
  3. Unfezant

Unfezant Youngster

bulb man
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    thank you for the warm welcome! i'll be sure to check that out.

BraviaryScout and POKE like this.
  4. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome @Unfezant, have a great time here, Lake Valor truly is a treasure of a great time and just chat, can make great friends here:P hope you have a pleasant time browsing through this very forum's potential of threads to type in, you will fit in well

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Unfezant likes this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello Unfezant! Glad to have you joining us! Check out the Art Corner to post a portfolio of your artwork! And if you wish to sell your art services, create a shop in the market! Finally, do make sure to check out our discord chatroom! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!

Unfezant likes this.
  6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV!

Unfezant likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Classic Spyro was always one of those game series I missed out on. I've seen many of my friends play them, and they look fun - so that's about as much interaction with the series I got. Still, it's a solid choice.

Roller coasters? Ah, I see you are a thrill seeker. I assume you have some sort of standards for roller coasters you prefer.

We have a lot of artists here, of various persuasions, and they tend to huddle around the Art Corner (which is where the pictures are actually posted). I think you'll fit in well, at least at first glance. Though I wonder, what sorts of things are you looking for? What would encourage you to stick around and keep talking? Posting your art here is one thing, but not leaving right after is another.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Unfezant likes this.
  8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya!! Welcome to the lake! I love all the things you listed too!!
    Do you have any favourite birdies?
    I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!

9. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
  10. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I hope you enjoy it here~

11. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Unfezant! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heyo Beth! Big welcome to LV. n~n As an artist myself I love seeing other artists so A+ in that regard lol. What're your favorite things to draw?? =o