1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by seralunis, Sep 4, 2017.

1. seralunis

seralunis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.2
    My name is Kitti and I'm a hungarian goldsmith. I create Pokémon jewels and other kinds of jewels from silver :)

DeleteAbsol and POKE like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Oooohhh wow that's so cool! I'm excited that you're joining us! How did you learn this trade? You should post in the art corner with pictures of your work :) Glad to have you here and let me know if you need any help or have any questions :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    POKE and seralunis like this.
  3. seralunis

seralunis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.2
    Thank you so much :) I learnt goldsmithing for two years in an art school, and than graduated as a goldsmith :) I would like to post pics but i haven't figured out yet how things works on this page :P :D Thanks for your help :)

POKE likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Wow, a goldsmith huh? Wow! I don't think we have one of those on here yet! Do make a thread in the Art Corner to show off your work. I'd love to see it! I have a cousin who's half Hungarian and since he's a chef, the food that he makes has a heavy Hungarian influence!

Anyway, I hope you find yourself at home here and get to know everyone! We're a very easygoing community!

Please inform me if you have any questions or just want to chat. See ya around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to the LV fam, Kitti! That's so amazing that you can use your goldsmith skills to create Pokémon jewels! :o I hope you have a wonderful time diving more into the community and have a lot of fun experiences as well. ^_^

6. seralunis

seralunis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.2

Thank you so much for your kind words :) I will upload pics as soon as i find the Art corner :P I haven't found it yet :D
    That's great to hear, i'm sure he cooks delicious food :D

Thank you so much :) I learnt goldsmithing for two years in an art school, and than graduated as a goldsmith :) I would like to post pics but i haven't figured out yet how things works on this page :P :D Thanks for your help :)

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

#6 Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
    POKE likes this.
  7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Ooh that's cool, a new member with a special skill, I'm pretty sure there ain't many like that here:P 1 of a kind, enjoy the forum here, very funny forum to be on, you will make a lot of friends for sure, don't be afraid to browse, because of how much is on here, there is a multitude of things to do, I can honestly say you will enjoy the community^_^

Have a great time and last but not least, welcome to Lake Valor:thumbsup:

seralunis likes this.
  8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I'm so happy you have joined us! I love your work!

seralunis likes this.
  9. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I just saw the Eeveelution jewellery on your other thread and it looks amazing! Welcome to Lake Valor!

seralunis likes this.
  10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV, your jewelry looks amazing :D

seralunis likes this.
  11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome to LV seralunis! That is an amazing skill you have, goldsmithing is such a beautiful talent! I hope you share more of your dazzling work with us!

seralunis likes this.
  12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Goldsmithing? Interesting~
    See you around~

seralunis likes this.
  13. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @seralunis! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

seralunis likes this.
  14. seralunis

seralunis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.2

Thank you so much for your kind words :) I'm sure i will enjoy it :D I try to figure out everything to know how things works here :) Have a nice day!

Thank you so much, i'm glad you like my works :) Have a nice day!

Thank you so much, i'm happy you like them :) Have a nice day!

Thank you so much, i'm glad you like my works :) Have a nice day!

Thank you so much for your kind words, i'm very happy you like my works :) Have a nice day!

Thank you so much! Have a nice day! :)

T

Thank you so much, have a nice day! :)

#14 Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
    Cadbberry likes this.
  15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Kitti! Welcome to LV, super nice to meet youuu =)

Heads up for next time -- if you want to reply to multiple people in one post, use the 'quote' button beneath each post you want to reply to and then at the bottom in the reply box, click 'insert quotes.' You've posted many times in a row a few times already and I've had to merge your posts for you, since there are already ways to respond to multiple people at once. Let me know if you have questions and enjoy your time here!

seralunis likes this.
  16. seralunis

seralunis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.2
    Thank you so much for your help. :) I try to figure out how things works here, i hope i wil manage to :P Sorry if i cause too much trouble :P

17. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome! Glad to not be the only new person to recently join ^_^ also something that I have noticed that prevents long chains of text unless you feel the need to quote just a part of what someone has posted in your thread is if you just use @seralunis you just need to keep reusing the at symbol and having a space or two between each name, it would notify that person that you had mentioned them.

seralunis likes this.
  18. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Heya! Welcome to Lake Valor!

I do hope you'll have lots of fun with everyone here, and don't be shy, everyone's very nice around these parts! ^_^