1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello !!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by lunaeclipsed, Apr 17, 2018.

1. lunaeclipsed

lunaeclipsed Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Hello !! I am new here (':
    My friend asked me to join and I finally did it !! I do not know much about Pokémon but I do write a lot of my own stories, so hopefully I can chat with other writers, too !!
    I don't know what else to write so .. Hi !! ; w ;

2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello! That's great that you like to write. We have an entire section for it here --> https://lakevalor.net/forums/literature-library.91/ If you need help, ask anyone here! (including me, I'm feeling generous)
    Also love the cat, my cat looks just like that :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    lunaeclipsed likes this.
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello! Welcome to LV! If you have any questions feel free to ask any staff member as everyone here is super friendly.

Is that a picture of your cat in your avatar? Super cute!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    lunaeclipsed likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hello fellow writer! Welcome to Lake Valor!

Be sure to check out our Literature Library! That’s where you can post your stories and read other’s.

And the creative corner offers topics and tips for writing.
    See ya around :)

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    You're here!! I really hope you'll like your time here, everyone here is super cool and sweet- if you wanna RP with anyone just check out the RP section, you can also check out the literature library as posted above, and check out the rules here!

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  6. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hello fellow writer!! enjoy your stay here :)

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Welcome! We have a writer channel on our Discord you can check out as well as a section just for sharing writing and like Junkrat said we have a RP section too.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, staff is here to help out. ^^

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    lunaeclipsed likes this.
  9. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Ayy welcome to our wee lakeside! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever want a little chat discord is a great place for that.

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  10. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Always welcome new writers~

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  11. lunaeclipsed

lunaeclipsed Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Ahh thank you all for the kind messages !! I am sorry if I am not very active initially. My laptop is not working now so I have to write from my phone or iPad TT
    I will do my best to interact with everyone though and make friends !!

12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to lake valor, Lunaeclipse. Hope you'll enjoy your stay while it lasts.

lunaeclipsed likes this.
  13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well then. Hello there.
    I'm a little late to the party, but it's better than not stopping by at all, I suppose? And I know who to blame if something goes wrong.

Hopefully your friend has given you a good idea or picture of us, such that you'd know what to expect on a first impression. I hope your friend said good things about us, at least...
    Do you have any idea of where you'd like to go first - or what you'd like to do first? You did mention writing, though I am curious to know of your other strong interests, if any. That might give you a clue of where to go and make a small little home for yourself. Or, if live-chatting is more of your thing, you can hop on the Discord server - I believe someone above me mentioned that.

Beyond that? Really, just relax and make yourself at home. As long as you mean well and you're out to share, I think you should be fine.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    okay so vapor sucks but he is my best boi. I'm vig and you know me from "SUCK IT" LV is super cool and we're glad to have you! (I know nothing about Pokémon too!)

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm late as usual, but welcome!! There are plenty of other writers here, so you should fit in nicely ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here!

16. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Pretty sure there's a decent measure of the forum that don't do anything with Pokémon so I doubt that'd be an issue. A little weird for me to be welcoming people to this forum considering I'm barely around so I'm not even going to apologize for being "late". :p

17. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello fellow writer. I'm Laserdragon14, the meowing dragon. I can't wait to read your stories! :3

18. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    hello there,welcome to lake valor
    hope you enjoy your stay!

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello there! Now we have another eclipse xD anyway welcome to lake valor, hope you enjoy bere and have lots of fun. I saw you on discord so thats nice!

20. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey there, welcome to the lake!