1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by JacobDaGun, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacobDaGun

JacobDaGun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, I'm new here. I like doing forums, I like helping other people, I like meeting new people, and I also like spending time on the computer (much like everyone else here.)

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm doing here. Anyone know where the fan fiction part is? I was going to put mine there.

2. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    You'll have no trouble meeting new people here, because all of us are friendly! If you have any questions, you can ask one of the many staff members, mentors, or anyone else!

The fanfiction section is right here: http://lakevalor.net/forums/forum/60-fanfiction/
    Hope you have a good time on LV!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Hai welcome to Lake valor owo um 8-bit kinda told you were it is xD so i'm not useful anymore well. My name is Areli owo But ou can call me Lone or Loneli and if you need help just ask th mentors! ^v^ welcome to LV!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hey and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or one of the other mentors if you have any questions.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome in to Lake Valor. Forums are super fun aren't they? Hopefully you're enjoying your stay here on Lake Valor. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to drop me a private message!

6. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor!
    Nice to see you love to help out people (I do too) and 8 bit did give you the link to Fanfiction so I hope you enjoy posting your wonderful stories there. Do you have anymore additional hobbies?
    As said, feel free to shoot the Staff/Mentors a PM if you need help~

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions, be sure to contact me or any of the other mentors :)

8. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to LV Jacob. remember that you can always ask if you need any help :D
    what do you like to do when you spend time on your computer? :D

9. JokerOfIdeals

JokerOfIdeals ♦♦♦ஐ Hero Of Ideals ஐ♦♦♦

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey welcome to LV don't worry you aren't the only one that is confused that "why is he here" when did I sign up for this well you can say my sister made me do it lol Welcome to lv! :)

10. Duderson

Duderson Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, I am also new here too.

11. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    welcome m8 hope you enjoy you stay here :)

12. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm Iron, and I'm happy to see a new Trainer on our shores! If you haven't already, give us 5 posts to use the infamous Shout Box! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.