1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Satoshi Madaru知識, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satoshi Madaru知識

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone my names Satoshi Madaru, gaining any sort of knowledge is my thing and I leave no stone unturned, this is me and I hope to make great friends here. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! You will for sure make some amazing friends here! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask a mentor, staff member, or an active member in general! So let's have fun together and I'll see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor Satoshi Madaru知識! I hope that you will have a great time here! Anyways if you need any assistance please ask a Mentor or staff member!

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, you can sure make some friends here, we're all very friendly :D I hope you'll enjoy it here and if there's anything you need to know, be sure to contact me or any of the other mentors.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Big welcome to LV, Satoshi! Nice to have you aboard. What is your avatar from? o:

But yes, this is an amazing little forum so here's hoping it'll become one of your "e-homes". :') If you'd like to talk I'm always around to get to know people so shoot me a message anytime. Have a good one!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake Valor forums, it's excellent to have you with us. With your mindset of wanting to gain knowledge, you'll fit in here just perfectly. So much to do, so much to learn. If you need anything at all, feel free to drop me a PM!

7. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor, Satoshi! This is an excellent website with amazing people! You can talk to those amazing people in our ultra-famous Shoutbox, which can be accessed by posting five times in our forums! It's a great place to start! I look forward to seeing you around!

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Satoshi! We're a very welcoming forum, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Our events section currently has a ton of awesome events for Oktoberfest, and we also have a bunch of topics to take part in if you'd like to discuss things with our members.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.