1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by PixelPaintbrush, Oct 31, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixelPaintbrush

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hello, I'm new and got referred her from DA. Nice site y'all got here also, looking forward to doing stuff...be warned that I randomly lack motivation .-.

Soo...intro...intro intro intro...hmm..oh yea!

I'm music and Digital art student, I literally decided I wanted to draw stuff like...last year, so it's super rough for me :sweat:. I love Pokémon and have played since red/blue/green/Yellow days, and am loving X&Y, working my way around the omega/alpha demo right now.

soo....sup?

2. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hey! Not much is sup with me. It's 7am on Halloween morning and I haven't slept yet! (about to go do so.)

Love your Username btw ;)

Ah, I too randomly lack motivation sometimes... it's not very fun. teehee.

Anyway, welcome to the lovely Lake Valor.~ Honestly I've found this place to bring me tons of motivation and inspiration, but maybe that's just me. I just love being here... I hope you do too!

It's very nice to meet you, if you have any questions or concerns about the site feel free to PM me or another staff member, we're always happy to help!

See you around, I hope! ♥

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yo PixelPaintbrush, welcome to LV! It's really nice to meet you. :3 Here you'll find lots of people who all love Pokémon, so I'm sure a fellow veteran fan such as yourself will fit in really well! Also, an art student, huh? We have the perfect place for you to showcase your works if that's your thing, here at our Graphics section. Looking forward to what you've got to share! I wish you the best of times here at the forums. Any questions can be put forward to the staff or mentors and we'll do what we can to help. Have a great day and enjoy your stay! ^~^

Btw as for what's up, nothing much now I guess. Supposed to be writing a paper but LV is just too captivating ahha :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Awe, hi Pixel. n~n It's good to meet you, welcome to LV.

I'm an artist myself so I'd love to see your continued involvement in our Graphics board. :) I've personally been drawing and tinkering with Paint Tool SAI/Photoshop/etc for at least a decade now. Yay for us! You'll do great, I'm sure.

Have fun and do ask if you need anything.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I bet your drawings are better that what I'll ever make xD
    I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you happen to have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

6. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    Being an artist, you might find some use out of the gallery system!

Anyway, this is one of the nicest places in existence, so if you ever need help around the site, you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or anyone else for it!

Hope you have a great time here, and see you around the forums!

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!!
    Pixel you are like me xD, I have Played from Yellow/Red/Blue/Green Its good to find someone like you. If you are searching for info or help talk with a mentor or send me a MP, I will try to help you. And if you want to talk about Pokémon and the past of Pokémon i will enjoy talking with you. So dont be shy start searching and touching all the buttons because this is a great community and there are to many places to visit you just have to open your eyes and explore this amazing new world. I hope you enjoy your time with us and i wish we meet again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.