1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TRB, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRB

TRB Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I always feel so awkward making these

Well hi! I'm TRB and you can call me.. TRB I guess. Kinda hard to get a nickname when your username is 3 characters long.

I am more into the art that comes out of Pokémon more than the game itself, I still do like the games, but I haven't gotten any of the new ones. The last one I bought was Pokémon Black, and that was like, its release week, I still use my old DS with Action Replay which I don't remember getting. I usually only play CS:GO and League of Legends now.

Anyway, uh, about me...
    I'm looking to major in computer science
    I play lacrosse
    I run cross country
    Im shy
    My favorite Pokémon is Quilava (I feel like Quilava is actually really soft and fluffy)

Soo yeah.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh that's interesting that your into the art of Pokémon. Pokémon art is very interesting I also enjoy the character designs out of most of the Pokémon games. Welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have you on the forum! Shoot me a message if you ever ant to chat and shoot us mentors a message if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there TRB! Big welcome to Lake Valor! <3

Ah my friend is majoring in computer science as well and she's finding it pretty tough. She's usually great at math but has suffered in the math courses here so many times. Good luck! It's a worthwhile thing to pursue. [:

Enjoy your time here and try not to be shy, everyone around here is pretty darn awesome. Any fan is welcome, even if you don't really keep up with the newer Pokémon games! See you around!

4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Are you shy? That is not a problem..I was shy when is started. You will when to talk and you will make friends so don't be shy anymore you will not have problems here and we don't bite (I don't xD). This is a new beginning and like always, the begining are hard, but you will do it well, i know. So..if you ever need something, you want to talk, you need a hug(maybe this is a little strange, forget about it xD) you just only have to talk to the satff members or mentors of the community because they...well...they are awesome. I wish you luck then, and i hope that you enjoy this place like we all do it.

5. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    Same here on the shy part, though I don't feel awkward on LV.

Anyway, if you ever need help around the site, you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or anyone else for it!

Hope you have a great time here, and see you around the forums!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I love the Cyndaquil line, so I have to say that you have good taste in favorite Pokémon :D

Anyway I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.