1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Prestiegefull, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestiegefull

Prestiegefull Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello!
    I just joined today, was planning on joining some sort of forum when oras comes out and this seemed pretty nice, seems like a nice growing community here.

I come from r/Pokémon, where I used to be all the time, was also referred to here on reddit.
    Anyone else from r/Pokémon, hi!
    Can't wait to re-live my childhood on friday when I get Alpha Sapphire, and use this place to participate in discussions, get trade, etc.

Thanks! Nice to meet you all in advance! [3D='262'] *_*

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there it's nice to meet you! Lake Valor's community is really nice, and I hope you like it here! ORAS hype yeah!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! If you're looking for ORAS hype, you've come to the right place. XD I've never seen the amount of hype this site can generate ever before, it's crazy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Is that Mightyena? <3 It's my favorite Hoenn Pokémon -hugs it- it's so cute! ... Oh welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have you on the forum! Send me a message if you ever want to chat ^_~. If you need help with anything forum related contact the mentors we'll be happy to help you out!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi hi Prestiegefull. n~n Welcome to the lake.

I don't go on reddit often but it's cool to have more people stop by from there - it's a great little place. I'm on imgur more than websites like those nowadays, heh.

LV is an awesome forum with a very friendly community so settling in is never really a problem, no worries. So long as you stick around we'll be happy! Enjoy your time, all right?

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! The ORAS hype is real. You'll also see that Lake Valor is probably one of the nicest Pokémon forums out there!
    Remember if you ever need help, don't be shy to ask!
    I hope to see you around! Have fun!

7. NativeBlasion

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    The ORAS Hype though... I can go on for dayssss about mega glalie and how it is gonna wreck face. Anyways, welcome to the forums, and if you ever want a friendly chat or a tough battle, just message me :).

-May you never have to face Whitney's Milktank...

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, you have an awesome profile pic :D I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.