1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mousii, Jan 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousii

Mousii Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi! I'm Mousii.
    I'm kinda new here and I would love to make some friends and meet people who can help me with posting art and even meeting people.
    I kinda can't battle so maybe those can be saved[​IMG] till I'm better at the game[​IMG] but I enjoy wonder trading and trading in general!
    so yeah I guess that's it for me. Hope to see you soon!
    *_*

2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there Mousii! Welcome to LV! If you ever want to chat, or need a mentor, let me know!

If you're into your art, wynaut create a gallery? Just go to your profile and go to the gallery section. I'm sure we'd all love to see your art!

I look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another mentor! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hole you enjoy your stay! If you need help with anything, be sure to find a mentor and they will be very happy to assist you! I can't wait to see what art you have to post! Fill the gallery section with all you have to offer. >v< Be sure to check out our graphics forum too! Have fun~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to the Lake!
    You'll be sure to find some friends here, so don't be shy to jump into any of our discussions!
    Is your current profile picture one of your own drawings? If so, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your art!
    I hope you have a grand time here!
    If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    My Wonder Trade luck is usually so poor urgh.. but recently I got a Thundurus in exchange for one of my spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly Buneary. So that was a pretty sweet deal. ♥ Welcome, Mousii!

But yes, the Gallery here would be great for posting your art and all of our members are more than happy to befriend you so you're in the right place. ^_^ Don't be shy to ask if you need help - we'd absolutely love to have you. Awesome avatar, by the way!

Enjoy your time on the lake, yes?

6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome to Lake Valor! If you like trading you should check out our Trades section where you can initiate trades with other members. ^-^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! c:

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! The people on here are friendly and helpful, so you shouldn't have problems meeting people and making friends! :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our helpful mentors and staff. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor! Also, continue to come here please!

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll make friends here :D If you have any questions, you can akways as them. Enjoy your stay

10. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi and what OfficialRedG said is true you should create a gallery and if you need a guide for it you can find it here [click]. But other then that welcome to the forum! I hope your enjoying your time on here. Don't hesitate to send me or the mentors a message if you need help with anything forum related! Enjoy your time on the forum!

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hi there!

Trading is a really good way to enjoy the game and also a good way to know other persons, if you like. So, you are arriving here, I can say that we have many things to offer here, as the other said, you have the gallery and trades section.

Talking about battles, you can still fight in the LV Showdown Server with any problems. If you want to learn about or improve in the competitive game, you can always talk with me.

Assure to enjoy the place and I hope you have a great time with us, Welcome to Lake Valor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.