1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Zaranha, Mar 15, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaranha

Zaranha Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, I am the zaranha, I am a Brazilian who started will follow the Lake Valor, I like Pokémon and I'm always in Pokémon showdown About the forum postings I will post at least 2 times a day (or not) well, that's me Excuse me for my English mistakes I'm using google translator to translate some things :)

2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hya Zaranha! Welcome to Lake Valor!! =D

Everybody here loves to talk about Pokémon. :3 We have the Pokémon Center Forum and the Union Room that allows us to talk about Pokémon in General. =3
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members for help. C:

I hope you have fun in LV! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I'm your friendly neighborhood Prosecutor here to welcome you to the forums! If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey! Welcome to LV! :)
    Wow, your English is pretty good considering your using Google Translate (I didn't know until I read the thing) XD
    If you need any help on here, just ask a friendly staff member or mentor to help you around. Even regular members would be happy to help! ;)
    Anyway, enjoy your stay here in LV! :3

5. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    It's really magical how the internet lets people from around the world socialize like that, no problem.

Welcome to the community, pal!

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! We're very glad to have you here with us. :D I'm glad to see you have a posting goal! Your English seems fine, you shouldn't worry about it!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Don't worry too much about any mistakes, we should still be able to understand you!
    Anyhow, I hope you have a great time here! See ya around!

8. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to LV! We hope you enjoy and engage in the community! Hope you enjoy your stay.

9. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you have an awesome time here on LV!

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! You know, I think this place would be a great place to learn more English, a lot of our members here certainly have!

If you need anything, just let me know! Hope you have a great stay. :)

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome, Zaranha! I'm sure you'll improve your English skills a lot if you were to stick around and post, we're all friendly here and happy to chat. :D How long have you been into Pokémon? Hope you have good time though, be sure to ask if you need anything. ♥

12. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! Your English isn't bad at all, and like everyone's saying, if you stick around it'll help it only get better! ^w^

I certainly hope to see you around. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

13. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Zaranha welcome to the forum it's great to have you. I hope your enjoying your time here. Shoot me a message if you ever want to chat and request for a mentor if you need help with anything forum related! Enjoy!

14. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi Zaranha! Welcome to LV! If you ever want to chat or anything, let me know!

And don't worry about your English, I've met people who speak it far worse, and call it their native tongue. We all understand what you're saying, and will be more than happy to help you if you need it in that respect!

I look forward to seeing you here on the forums! If you ever need help, or have a question, just ask me, another mentor or a member of staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.