1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

HELO

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Pika, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Pika

Pika Hiker

Topaz
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽335.9
    strikes a pose
    mew is the only Pokémon that exists
    thanks for coming to my ted talk

really though, hi, i'm Pika and i'm here to see what's up! this is a nifty little site.

about me:
    - i really like mew! obviously. to the point where my current comic, The Stars Shine Bright, is all about them
    - i'm a radio engineer where i record ads and hope that it takes me into larger scale voice performance (don't we all wish for more?)
    - i collect rocks and i have a pretty respectable amount of specimens (and somehow acquired more rose quartz than i know what to do with)

thank you, those are my three personality traits. i hope to find a niche on this site!!

Bug likes this.
  2. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4
    if mew is the only Pokémon that exist... then why, pray tell, is ur name pika??

I jest! I jest!! <3 Welcome m'dude, and I'm sure I can find a way to give you at least like 3 more rose quarts. Maybe even 4!!
    Welcome to
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pika likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    We are being invaded by the nuzlocke forums!!
    Joke aside tho, welcome to Lake Valor! *_*
    We have Mew eggs here! :3c I believe you can find them in… Info Desk, Support Hub, Pokémon Catcher, ValorDex, Market, 3DS Pokémon Games, Other Pokémon Games, Pokémon General, and Festival Plaza!
    If you need any help at all, my PMs should pretty much always be open! Also, check out these two, they're darn useful:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    Rocks rock! Do you know about Steven Universe? x)
    And finally, if you want to post your comic here, you can most certainly do so in the Art Corner!

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot, did you check out our Discord server? ;D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Yo, gurl! Welcome to the lake! Nice avatar there. I think you will enjoy your time here! We are quite a friendly folk!
    I find it lil bit odd, that, you like Mew so much, but your username can make anyone assume you're a fan of Pikachu. No objections, please! I'm just saying.
    Well, see ya around~

5. Pika

Pika Hiker

Topaz
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽335.9
    hah! once i post my comic, i get the feeling the comparisons to steven universe won't stop ahaha

6. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Welcome! Mew is a pretty awesome Pokémon and I guarantee there is some alternate universe where mew really is the only Pokémon! (Though to be honest, there's probably an alternate universe for everything these days)
    I hope you enjoy your time here on LV I'm sure you'll make some awesome new friends!

7. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    A familiar face! Welcome to LV. As you can see, everyone is welcoming and helpful. There are a few little quirks I've noticed here that are cute little strains of forum type culture I haven't seen in a while which I think you'll find pretty charming.

Pika likes this.
  8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Hello, Pika! :D

9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    A radio engineer? I consider myself a free-Audacity trial-and-error barely-not-novice-user, so you know, basically the same! Wait, you mean this doesn't count? Aww...

Welcome to Lake Valor!

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hi. Welcome to the Lake!

11. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    More new Peoples? Interesting...ANyway, welcome to LV! :3

12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

13. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! Welcome to the lake!

14. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Here, everyone is controlled by Bidoof! Every Pokémon is actually Bidoof,
    Every person is Bidoof,
    Every word is Bidoof
    Your parents is Bidoof
    You are Bidoof

Here, we worship Peanut Butter the Perfect Bidoof.

Pika likes this.
  15. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Hey Pika, welcome to Lake Valor! Those are some neat hobbies, I'd love to hear more about them sometime. Let me know if you have any questions! I hope you enjoy it here :D