1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help: Deleting an account/Changing username

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Flyg0n, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    So I literally just now realized I have created two accounts on accident D: T_T

Apparently, years ago, 2016 I signed up as user: Flyg0n

Now, when I just recently created an account a few months back, I used Flyg0n72 (This explains why I was so confused to see my usual username Flyg0n taken..)

So I think it is even against the rules to have two accounts, but it was totally on accident, I only discovered it when I tried to log in on my phone.
    Is it possible to delete my old account, Flyg0n?

And also is it possible to change usernames? I really liked just plain 'Flyg0n' without the 72.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    No problem at all it happens (my multitude of neopets accounts can attest to that). I merged the old Flyg0n account with your current one and updated your name. That should do it! Let me know if you need anything else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Whoa, that was fast!!

Thank you so much :D

Jeydis likes this.