1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help me with my team please

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Smooshie, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello! So I'm trying to make a beauty themed Pokémon team that is battle worthy.
    So here's who is in my team so far:

1) Cassidy - Level 100
    Female Goodra
    Hydration
    Moves: Strength, Power Whip, Muddy Water, Dragon Pulse

2) Clefable - Level 70
    Female Clefable
    Cute Charm
    Moves: Wake-Up Slap, Sing, Moonblast, Meteor Mash

3) Oktavia - Level 63
    Female Milotic
    Marvel Scale
    Moves: Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Scald

4) Lopunny - Level 47
    Female Lopunny
    Cute Charm
    Moves: Dizzy Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

5) Alec - Level 38
    Male Pyroar
    Rivalry
    Moves: Echoed Voice, Headbutt, Flamethrower, Flame Charge

So this is my team so far. Who should I keep or swap with? What moves should I change? And what suggestions do you have for the final member of this team? Someone suggested I removed aqua ring and replace it with recover for Milotic.

I look forward to your comments.

Best Regards,
    WainGuy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Beauty theme? Please put Gardevoir :D (it is not necessary but I love her)... And I did a team with that idea. Also I made it competitive. But...you want it for competitive or ingame?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    @[member="Darkest Ninja"]@[member="Darkest Ninja"] I would like to do it for in-game since I don't do competitive battling.

4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Warning: I like all the Pokémon, but in this particular case I will talk about physical beauty. Yes now I will be capitalist XD.

As a in game team...I can tell you that...almost all the teams are good...But you need pokes with the HM moves. So if you want a beauty team, in-game, with utility:

1° Remove Hydro Pump or Scald...and put surf on Milotic. (It is special attack and is useful when you are exploring).

2- Remove Cleafable and put a Gardevoir...(If you want you can give it Teleport. But it is only an option if you get lost)

3- In my opinion Ninetales is more beautiful than Pyroar (And you already have a beautiful Pokémon with Normal Type), but if you want to keep Pyroar change Head-butt for Return.

4-Remove Goodra...This is not beauty XD. I suggest you a Grass Type, You have some options like Virizion, SERPERIOR (yes I like this Pokémon XD, but if you look a little too competitive you will need a physical sweeper so teach it Leaf Blade), or you have Bellosom, or Roserade (Yes it have a little beauty) even Meganium, Sawsbuck and Leavanny

Finally you have:

Ninetales: Fire

Lopunny: Normal

Gardevoir: Fairy/Psychic

Milotic: Water

Roselia :Grass/Poison, Meganium: Grass, Serperior: Grass, Bellosom: Grass, Sawsbuck...or what you chose.

And for the final Slot...well I can suggest you a Eeveevolution (Espeon is not a good option...you already have Gardevoir with Ghost weakness, Umbreon have weakness to Fight and already have Lopunny, Vaporeon well you have Milotic, Leafeon the same you have one of the list, Glaceon XD you already have weakness to fight type, Flareon XD you already have Ninetales, Sylveon :P you already have Gardevoir...so your only choice is Jolteon that is a little, well, is beauty and it is electric)

I hope it works for you. .Remember you can always count on me Wainguy. You are being a good member and you are not more shy. I am proud of you :)

Smooshie likes this.
  5. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Not to be mean/rude, but for in-game teams and stuff post them in the Competitive Discussions Help section, not the Rate My Team section, it is in the rules after all. They aren't allowed here o3o

6. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    @[member="Darkest Ninja"] Thank you so much for the feedback! It was really insightful and I will think about what you have pointed out.

@[member="BadPandaPancham"] I'm sorry that I've posted in the wrong area and it was my ignorance that I posted here (I had another topic being moved here with the same issue so I thought it was suppose to be posted here.) But for future references I will not post here and post it in the right place. Thank you for tell me.

7. BadPandaPancham

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    np, just wanted you to know for future reference.

8. Titus Angus

Titus Angus School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    you may have a problem battling online because not all of ur pokes are level 50... I suggest a life orb on pyroar and to use wild charge over headbutt so you can maim water types with your moxie boosted attack stat plus two normal moves are redundant but ur set rocks

Also get an entry hazard, dude.

9. BadPandaPancham

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    @[member="Titus Angus"] it's an in-game team. No online battling is going to be done, so there is no need for levels. Also entry hazards on an in-game team is dumb. Not necessary and shouldn't be on one. LO on an in-game team is also bad because you have to keep battling multiple opponents and it will take all of your health down unnecessarily.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Titus, as Panda said it is in-game. Take it easy and please read other comments before talk. Don't worry we all have mistakes

11. Titus Angus

Titus Angus School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    K' den my advice isnt any less applicable... except for stealth rocks I will not tone it down K I will stay in my lane because I still endorse my comment. I don't believe I need shut up that is disrespectful, dude.

12. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="Darkest Ninja"]

Thank you for helping out, but in the future if you see something wrong or against the rules please leave a report so a moderator can deal with it instead. Thank you!

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Always an honor shiny...I will do it the next time, I promise

14. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused by my mistake...

I promise to be more careful in the future.

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Don't worry Wainguy. If you need help with ingame decitions talk with me :). There is no inconvenience here as I can see. Do you see one? xD Just try to read the rules next time ok?. Hey you are my friend!! Send me a PM! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.