1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help my 2ds won't read my Games!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AppleBeer, Aug 19, 2017.

1. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    So, my 5 year old cousin found my 2ds, and tried to put a cartridge in... With the logo facing him. He put it in backwards, and now it won't read games. I looked inside, and the pins are bent. Someone please give me some advice, I'm freaking out

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,545.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If the pins in the cartridge port are bend I think there's not much else you can do than try find someone/someway that can fix it since those pins are needed to read the games iirc. Do you have a local computer store maybe? They sometimes fixes handhelds as well even if is not their main focus, or contact Nintendo and hear what they have to say because you might need to send it in for repairs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    Yeah, I took it apart this morning, but the pins are all inside this case that renders them inaccessible. So I'm screwed :sceptile:

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,545.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    There's no store near you that can fix it? Nintendo is also an option, if you haven't contacted them it might be worth a shot even if it may be a long one. Otherwise you're kinda forced to get a new one or use only digital copies now.

5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Dang....best bet would be to contact Nintendo