1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help, need the following, please. Bagon and/or Honedge

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by sohrob101, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Hello folks, I am coming here asking for help as I am seeking for the following Pokémon
    A 5-6iv(-sp.atk ivs if 5) Adamant Bagon, with the eggmove of Dragon Dance
    and/or
    A 5-6iv(-atk ivs if 5) Calm Honedge, with the eggmove of Wide Guard

The Pokémon do not require anything else, as these are the main stats i solely need, what I can offer is anything on this list ( Shiny Pokémon, or reject/breedable mons.

I cannot offer PokePoints at this time, so again hopefully we can make a deal ;w;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Hm, I have Honedges but not the ones you're looking for.

Perhaps you already have Honedges that have the egg move? If so, I can provide you with a Honedge found here to breed with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Unfortunately I do not have any honedges to breed off of with the egg move or nature, i apologize but i cannot accept this offer, as i need at least the nature and Iv's to accept this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.