1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help Needed w/ Competitive 'Mon

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by ScreamoShaymin, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Hello.

I was so very happy to finally receive a legitimate Shaymin. It's my favorite Pokémon. Ever.

So, naturally, when I decided to do competitive training, I wanted to put it on my team.

It is a Naive nature Land Forme Shaymin. It's Somewhat Vain. Its attacks are Seed Flare, Substitute, Energy Ball, and Aromatherapy.

I can let it hold a Mago Berry or whatever else. I just need to know what to train its EVs in. I took it to the guy in Kiloude City, and he said that the greatest potential is in HP. Then said everything else is just as good. Of course, having little to no competitive knowledge, I still would like some help.

If you could help, that would be great. Thanks! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Well, the best nature for a shaymin is timid while training it to get 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe EVs: http://www.smogon.co...pokemon/shaymin

But if you really want to use the shaymin you have now and not waste time trying to get a new one, you should train it for speed;148 Atk / 118 SpA / 252 Spe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.