1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Help with competitive team

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by eeveeongirl, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    So I've been wanting to make a competitive team ever since I got my two strongest and best trained Pokémon through the super multi-battle challenge on Alpha Sapphire. The two being Goodra (Stickybun) and Mega Lopunny (BonBon) and yes I realize their names are both foods but I like them. But I'm not sure who else to add to the team. Any suggesttions? Here's what the two look like:

Lopunny (BonBon)- Lopunnite
    Klutz/ Scrappy
    Raised in Speed, Attack and gave it little Defense with the left overs
    Move set:
    Protect
    High Jump Kick
    Power-up Punch
    Return
    I didn't breed fake out in so I gave it protect for when it mega evolves so that it won't be out sped from the start, also gives good double battle use.

Goodra (Stickybun)- Assult Vest
    Hydration (subject to change to sap sipper)
    Raised in Sp. Att, Hp, and last bit to defense since its nature raised its sp def
    Move set:
    Muddy Water
    Dragon Pulse
    Thunderbolt
    Sludgebomb

I've been thinking about adding a Bisharp and Volcarona but I'm not sure. Got any suggestions?

2. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    Well, I'm a Competitive mentor, so if you have any questions, you can send me a PM. :D

1. Could you provide more clear information? I'd like to know the EV spreads (not vague descriptions), natures, IVs, etc. Also, I'd say you should have a reson for why you have them on a team, whether it be synergy or just filling a role. "Because I like it" isn't a particularly good answer. :/

2. Looking at the 2 'mons you have right now, nothing you have can effectively deal with Landorus-T, so Bisharp might be good, though your own Landorus-T or Rotom-W would also be pretty nice. I'd stray away from Volcarona, especially since your team is very weak to Talonflame as it stands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.