1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Herro Thar!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by 08Wolf08, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08Wolf08

08Wolf08 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey, I'm Wolfy and I'm new to this site. I just got referred to here from Deviant Art and well... I have no idea what else to say XD.

Oh yea, about me: I'm a random spontaneous person who likes rainbows and tacos, create digital art and random little doodles of animals and creatures of awesomeness, play all sorts of video games, go out for a nature walk and just jam to electronic music. And Pokémon. BLAZIKEN FOR DA WIN!!! WHEEEEWWWWWWW!!! Hopefully I get to post every now and then on the forums as I don't really post so much stuff about Pokémon, but I'd like to meet new wonderful people to be random and weird with XD ^-^

2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinraTensei

ShinraTensei School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Yo, welcome to lake valor B) how bout dat mega blaziken?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to let me know if you ever need any assistance.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Hey! Glad to see you made it! Welcome to Lake Valor!

6. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Welcome to LV, dear! Oh oh! Another person from dA! Yay~ Maybe we can collab sometime? ;)

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

8. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome to LV!
    Hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun!

9. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Welcome to the Lake, Wolfy~! :) There are a lot of random and weird people here, me being one of them. :3

10. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.