1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey Again!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Neofantasia, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Neofantasia

Neofantasia Youngster

???
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.4
    Hey everyone! I'm Neofantasia (You could call me Neo or Wiz for short). I remember joining this site quite a while ago, and it caught my attention again after I got a small email begging telling me to check this site out again!

Hrm...about me...I'm a casual gamer and anime fan! On my spare time, I'm usually just sitting around either playing Overwatch, watching anime, or playing Pokémon. Some of my favorite shows include: Kekkai Sensen, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Mahoutsukai no Yome, so if anyone out there watched those, feel free to talk to me about them~ Alternatively, if you have any recommendations, feel free to hit me up as well!!

I've been into Pokémon since I was a kid, so I never really grew out of it. It's such a wonderful series and I intend to continue staying with it! As surprising as it sounds, my favorite Pokémon would have to be wynaut. It's cheerful attitude and cute appearance never fails to put a smile on my face!

Anyways, it's nice meeting you all! Apologies for the weird and hasty intro. Hopefully I'll stick around this time! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome home! We've made a ton of changes since you were last here, so if you need help with anything, give me a shout.

There is one thing you need to be aware of on Lake Valor. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure goes hand in hand with who I am as a person. So does My Hero Academy. Give them a shot! ;)

3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome back to the LV fam, it's nice that you're here again! Are you hyped for the upcoming Pokémon games?

Hope you have a smooth transition back into the forums and stick around with us. :thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome back :D I hope you’ll enjoy it here enough to stick around. I’m quite an anime fan myself, although out of those three, I’ve only seen the first episode of Kekkai Sensen xD What else have you seen?

Anyway, I hope to see you around

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yay, new(?) person! :-D
    Welcome here!

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome back to meme hell. Enjoy your stay.

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Ah well nice to have you back. Hope you're here to stay this time around :)

8. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Welcome back! Glad to have you join us again ^^

9. Neofantasia

Neofantasia Youngster

???
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.4
    Thank you guys :D

Ohhh yes! BnHA is great. I love how diverse the characters are. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is something I still need to watch, since my friends keep talking about it aha. Thanks for the suggestions!

I've watched also watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun, Boku no Hero Academia, and more! Is that avatar from Made in Abyss? o: I could've sworn I've seen her somewhere before, and I didn't get to finish that show </3

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I haven't heard of those first two xD BnHA is awesome though. And yep it's from Made in Abyss :P That show is great, finish it when you can!

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome back!!! Not only is the site new, but we have tons of new users that you probably don't even know (like moi)... but luckily, you get to meet them! We're very friendly, and we usually don't bite xD

Hope to see you around the forums soon ^^

12. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome (back) to the lake! Hey, don't worry about the fact you forgot this place.
    To be honest I did the same thing...

13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm glad you obeyed the annoying email :P Welcome back! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I heard so many good things about Natsume!! My friend wants me to watch it a lot, and one of my older friends was addicted too. I love the synopsis and think I'd enjoy it a lot.. whenever I'm caught up with my current list lol. =c Welcome back though, Neo. <3 I do hope you'll like it on LV! This is an awesome forum.

15. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome back~
    I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here!

16. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Hello, and welcome...BACK! Well, I'm newer than you, so I don't get how this works again...

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    A warm welcome back to the Lake! Glad to have you here again! ^^ (Also, love yer profile pic btw XD *Points finger guns right back atcha ;) )

18. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    welcome back !! joined later than you so this is weird but heh, doesn't really matter xD

19. Runo20

Runo20 Tuber

Chief
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Welcome back. I've seen some Natsume, but I'm afraid I'm not up to date :/

20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya!! I hope you enjoy sticking around this time! X3