1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Green, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green

Green Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello everyone, Green here. I'm semi-new to the community, meaning I've been a member of it in the past, but wasn't very active. I have a new account due to the loss of my old email, RIP email, and the loss of the password to my old account and account name as a whole, RIP old account, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I've played showdown off and on for the past year, less recently, but I can learn again. My real name is Drew, but I prefer to be called by my alias' (Green or You2). My favorite Pokémon is Mega-Pidgeot (Or I guess Pidgeot in general). I used mainly play UU tier and hope to return to it. My other hobby besides Pokémon is League of Legends AND last but not least.... I had a 2DS, which my bed tragically broke and fell onto... Rest in pieces 2DS and Pokémon X...

#XIsBetterThanY
    #TeamAqua
    #MegalutionHYPE
    #PokemonShowdown
    #LakeValor
    #Bird

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hiyah @[member="Green"]! Glad that you decided to come back and give the community another look. Hopefully you'll stick around a while :)

Ooph, that really sucks about your 2DS :( Also sucks about your bed breaking, that's just generally all around not very good.

If you're looking to get back into showdown, we do have a competitive forum for teambuilding help and general competitive discussion. UU is a pretty nice tier, or at least the battles I've played in the tier have had a bit more variety than most OU ones I've played.

Hopefully I'll see yah around the Lake! :D

X is totally better than Y I agree

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Heyo there! Welcome to the Lake!

My name is WizardooPotatoo and I'm your new friend (hopefully, I try XD ). That kind of sucks with your 2ds, but hope that you can get another one some day, they aren't too expensive. As shiny said, we have a section dedicated to Competitive Battling Discussion, so you should totally check that out! If you have any questions, ask the staff or just about any active posting member, some people may seem intimidating, but (almost) everybody here is great (I'm kidding don't hurt me I love you all). Anyways, enjoy yourself, and see you around!

4. Green

Green Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thank you for a warm welcome back into the community, I'm planning to stay for longer this time since I'm hoping to get back into Showdown and the community here is really kind. I remember back in the day I used to take UU to OU and win, but I'm not that good, nor do I understand how to use my old teams any more. Again, I really appreciate your kindness, thanks!

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting another 2DS soon, however, as of recent I've been trying to save up for a PC that would be purposed for recording. After that, I might save for a new Keyboard then go right into buying a 2DS/3DS and a copy of Sun or Moon. Also, thanks for the awesome welcome in the community, reminds me of when I first joined. Thanks!

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey, welcome back to the lake!

Yesss, Mega-Pidgeot is awesome. Honestly one of my favorite Pokémon, and definitely my favorite mega. It looks so cool.
    Sorry to hear about your 2DS... And your bed. RIP. Good luck with saving up! :D

I hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Enjoy your time at the lake! \o/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.