1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    As you know, I'm new around here, and I'm called Laserdragon, or Laser if you want, in most games that I play. I was introduced to this site by God and so far I'm glad that he introduced this to me. I hope that I continue to enjoy this place. I am currently trying to write a book, and I hope to be able to help or learn from others that are trying to do the same thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ These are the rules, they're a bit hidden for some players (I had trouble finding them at first!) https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ and this is a tutorial on LV's functions! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask us staff! https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/ finally here is how to access our Discord! :) I hope you enjoy the waters

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Thank you, this makes it a whole lot easier. :D

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Dragon, you say? Come to pay obeisance? Or did you stumble upon my domain by mistake?

Dry wit aside, I bid thee welcome. Shadria has already given you the starting points and guides, so I don't need to address that. You're trying to write a book, you say? Would you wish to be published or is it more for your own personal practise? There are a lot of writers here, whether serious or for fun, and having people proof or look over your stuff will generally make it stand to improve. What kind of book are you trying to write, if I may ask?

And have you made any new friends here as yet, or has that not quite happened? I understand it can take a fair while to make friends, though if you know someone coming in to all this, it can definitely ease the burden.

Lastly, if you need any ideas on what to do, you can ask. There are a lot of sections here on the forum, so I'd believe at least a few of them may strike your fancy.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello there! You say God sent you, sounds like him :P You are writing a book, that sounds amazing! You should share some of it in the Literature Library or share some of your writing techniques in the Creative Zone. I know I always get stuck when writing, I would love some help with it!

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I hope to one day be able to publish the book, but for now I just do it for fun. It is a Fantasy story that is about a dragon that wishes to be free from the religous issues in his society, but problems come up that makes him either choose a side or die. It is just a newer idea that I came up with, but I hope that I can make it into something more.

Vigilance likes this.
  7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome to the lake! God's bringing a lot of people here.

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Awesome! Welcome fellow author! Lake Valor is a pretty awesome place! We're all easygoing and I've made quite a few friends here. I am confident you can find many yourself.

Check out our Literature Library! You can post your story there and read others' work...although this is a mainly Pokémon forum website, stories of any kind are allowed provided they fit the rules and guidelines!

See you around! Let me know if you need help with anything...or if you just want to chat about stuff :)

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Laser, welcome to the Lake! Your book sounds really interesting, I hope things go well for you! See ya around ^_^

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to the lake! I'm excited to hear more about your book! =D

11. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Good to have a fellow writer~
    See you around~

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV, Laser! I think I saw you on Discord as well, so we're glad that you're settling in well into the community. I wish you the best of success with your book and hope you have a wonderful dive into the forums! :)

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here new person :3

Just to be sure, that God you’re talking about is the one from a religion or a person called God? I’m not sure, with all those people saying they are sent by God. I don’t wanna offend anyone.

Also, it’s nice that you’re writing a book! :D

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Don't worry it's a person called God :P

Gwoomy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    If it was a claim from religion, that would be in very poor taste! Also, someone would get mad.
    But yes, it's definitely a person whose username is 'God'.

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    LV is indeed very awesome... We're always happy to have new people, especially writers given how creative of a forum this is. <3 Welcome Laser!

haha @ above messages
    Anyways, enjoy your time, feel free to ask if you need help. =)

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'M LAAAAATEEEE AHHHHHHHH

Uhm welcome to LakeValor~ I already see you posting abd being around so I think it will be okay to say you enjoying here? Anyway,I hope you stay here and do lots of fun. Its nice to have you. Have fun!

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I have been enjoying myself, and it is nice to meet all of you. :)

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome to LV! Glad to have a newbie. Enjoy your time here! ^^

20. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    A fellow writer! Hi! i hope you enjoy your stay here in Lake Valor!