1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hey guys

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by tho0123, Aug 22, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tho0123

tho0123 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    hi guys just wanted to introduce myself I am Thomas or tho0123 and thanks for inviting me AchromaticLV

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hi Thomas, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to LV and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you'll have a great time here, and if there's anything you don't understand, feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mentors! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey Thomas! I hope you enjoy your time here!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Thomas. :D Welcome to LV.

Hope you'll enjoy the forum, from the looks of things this is a pretty sweet little place. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better? :) Just to help get the conversation going, of course. See you around!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy your time and if have a question you can always ask me or one of the other mentors, we're here to help you :D

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, Thomas! I'm sure you'll find many people to chat with, as well as many topics to read and contests/events to take part in. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me, or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.