1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey I'm the new guy saying hi!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Wolf Winters, Sep 7, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Winters

Wolf Winters Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Like i said, I'm the new kid saying hi to everyone that cares enough to look.

I'm Wolf Winters; not sure what else i can tell you at this point. Other than the fact that i'm pretty young and a pretty good writer, but this is a brand new enviroment and know little to nothing and could use some help, and i don't know how to ask for help.

You think anybody reading can help me? If so, tell me.

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, as a mentor it's my job to help new members, so you can ask me all your questions :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, thanx for joining upon my recommendation! I'm using a slightly different name here :D I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and if there's anything you want to ask, feel free to send me a message!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It's a pretty friendly environment, so don't be afraid to ask any of the mentors for help (they usually have a Pokéball by their name). Since you're a writer, you should try starting up a new topic in the literature section and add a story (but you don't have to). There's a lot to offer on this site, so you'll find something you'll like. I hope you have fun here, and I maybe I'll see you around the forums? Have a gr9 time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.