1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey! (Introductions)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Wingmaster, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingmaster

Wingmaster The Tides of Destiny

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey! I'm Wingmaster, Pokémon enthusiast and gamer. I joined this place a couple days ago but didn't think of making an introductory post. So anyway, hey.

I'm 15 and I live in the US. My favorite Pokémon type is Grass and I started with Pokémon Silver. My favorite Pokémon of probably all time is Whimsicott and I've been playing competitive for the last year or so now. I'll be here a lot from now on, so if you would...

(Also, Whimsicott does not deserve to be RU. Have you seen how many Pokémon get absolutely destroyed by it?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey, welcome! Whimsicott is pretty cool and tough, yeah. If you like battling, you should check out our Battles section where you can set up battles against other Lake Valorians!

If you have any questions, you can ask me or another mentor or staff member. c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Wingmaster! Whimscott is such an adorable Pokémon. It's so cute! Welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have you on the forum! Send me a message if you ever want to chat and send us mentors a message if you need help with anything forum related!

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor Wingmaster! I absolutely love Pokémon Silver, so hopefully we'll be friends!
    If you have any questions feel free to message me or the mentors! I hope you enjoy your time here! See ya!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome. I have been walled by a Whimiscott before, and it was not pretty; took like 30 turns to break though it, so I think I understand some of your reasons. Anyway, enjoy the site!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Good thing you made an intro in the end! That's always the best choice as it helps you in getting to know the community here. :3 Welcome, Wingmaster! Awesome to meet you and such.

Grass is a favorite type of mine too - so many awesome Pokémon there. You're already seeming to be pretty darn cool, especially since you like Whimsicott omg. Hands down one of the absolute best Pokémon around!

Hope to see you here on LV often and do let me or another staff member know if you need help, okay? <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.