1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    Alola everyone! I'm FifiandFurrball4ever! I'm new here and I really hope I can make some new friends on here. I'm also an artist on

Deviant art (same username) so you can check me out there if ya want. I'm sorta good at drawing but not very. Current I'm working on an FNAF comic and some next generation Pokémon characters.

As for favorites (Pokémon wise) my favorite Pokémon is Arcanine and my favourite legendary is Mew. Although I've unfortunately only ever trained one of those. My favorite Pokémon games are X/Y because they're based around my favorite country. My favorite Pokémon trainers are Red and N because they're both awesome.

I really hope I'll fit in around here. I'm a little socially awkward so I don't have a lot of friends. I actually came here hoping to make some new friends. In advance, it's nice to meet you!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome in! Since you're an artist, you should share some of your works in our Portfolio section. Have a nice stay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FifiandFurrball4ever likes this.
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D I'm sure you'll make friends here, I know I have and I'm usually socially awkward too xD You should check out our discord server, that's the best way to get to know new people from our community.
    I hope you'll have a great time. See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Like Achromatic said, you should share some of your work! We'd love to see it!
    If you only trained one... then I'm guessing it was Mew~

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor FifiandFurrball4ever! I am a big FNAF fan so I am hyped about the comic, I hope you post it in your portfolio! There are a lot of lovely people here who would love a new friend :D I hope I see you around more and we can become friends!

6. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Welcome to the lake! Unfortunately, I really hate FNAF so I don't think I can support you there. However, I am interested to see your Pokémon works!

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Please do stick around!

I love the Fifth gen to bits. Finally, a gen where the gym leaders get off their ass and help out. N is such an awesome character.

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! We're happy to have you here! :)

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Alola! Welcome to Lake Valor!! I am not much of a FNAF fan, but I do like to play it at times mostly to scare myself :P. I totally agree with you for N. He is an amazing trainer and can understand Pokémon which I consider that cool! :3 Enjoy your time here in LV!! :)