1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question hey, wait a minute... where did the VIP go?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Rezna, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    So i don't know if i have enough for VIP but i'm wondering where it is? I used to be able to see it in the shop but I have no idea where it is anymore, so could somebody help me on that? Thanks guys
    ~~Majora's Incarnate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    You don't have enough, but here's how you can find it.

On the left side of your screen, you should see a button under your name/avatar that says Shop. If you click on that, there will be a drop down menu with 3 more buttons, Item Shop, Pokéball Shop, and Your Inventory. Click on Item Shop and you should see a section called User Upgrades. If you click on that, you should see the VIP upgrade.

If you still don't see it, it might be exclusive to a certain trainer level, in which case you'll have to keep posting in order to unlock it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    If I Remember, VIP Will Unlock In Trainer Level 20. Based Of Your Current Post, You Are Almost There To Level Up! Left With 37 Post To Go! And Just Let You Know, VIP Cost 1,700PP.

Rezna likes this.
  4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh ok thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.