1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle Hey, who wants to battle me? :> ORAS/Sun and Moon. (Your choice)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Sinclare, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    My FC: 4571-1253-6658

I'm always willing to do Casuals.. I'm not a competitive person.. I don't entirely take Pokémon TOO seriously.. I enjoy having friends along side me and sharing the joys of victory with my companions :>

I'll also play X/Y.. xD Doesn't matter to me.

JadeFox likes this.
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I would like to battle with you sometime! I've been going through the competitive scene before in XY, but I've yet to actually build an actual battle team ^_^
    I'd like to battle you casually though, because I do have a good non-competitive team XD. Just answer back when you feel like battling!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Are you interested in doing battle royale matches on sun/moon? Those are really fun if you manage to get 4 people together to play. Multi battle is another option if it's XY or ORAS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  4. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Wait, Theres Battle royal matches? O_O Omg... I would love to.. I should get a little further into the game.. this is probably the only Pokémon game I haven't beaten yet.. I keep going back to ORAS cause of contests.. I just beat ALL the master contests!!!

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Ayyyyy, that's really cool!

I would do Battle Royale matches if I actually had SM XDXD
    But I wouldn't mind doing a Multi battle if someone else felt like joining in ^^

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    iF I'M HEARING CORRECTLY YOU GUYS NEED ANOTHER PLAYER FOR BATTLE ROYALE OR WHATEVER

wait the last reply to this was august 3rd

o o p s

7. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    To be honest they are kind of fun and aren't that hard to organize, one person just needs to have the other players friend codes. Other than that you might be able to set up one in a span of a day if you asked the right people